• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Mountain Dew!!!! everytime i drink that something weird happen! the last time i drank Mountain dew can i kept laughing like crazy for no reason and once before i walked in front of cars without caring much....since then i decided not to drink it again..it seems to make me act like a stupid drunk! ><

anyways i prefer Pepsi and Miranda Blue berry and green apple :3

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Mountain Dew!!!! everytime i drink that something weird happen! the last time i drank Mountain dew can i kept laughing like crazy for no reason and once before i walked in front of cars without caring much....since then i decided not to drink it again..it seems to make me act like a stupid drunk! ><

anyways i prefer Pepsi and Miranda Blue berry and green apple :3
Once I ate fudge and a similar thing happened to me. I love Mountain Dew though. Especially Voltage. Voltage is my favorite Mountain Dew flavor.

Years
I always associate Mountain Dew with gamers, like my brother and all his gamer friends when they used to have parties and there would be at least 10 bottles of the stuff around.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
That must be why I love it so much. They need to bring it to Ireland. All they have is Mountain Dew energy, which is crap lol.

droomph

weeb
Years
Or his parents believe there is truth in one of the studies that found an apparent link between liver failure and ice water or something to that effect. Yes, such studies got media spotlight time.

It's more rather that my "balance of life force" will be upset and my stomach will shrink and stuff (it sounds a lot less cult-ish in Chinese though :p). I'm not sure if it's true but it kinda seems to work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Mountain Dew is the most disgusting soft drink ever manufactured. I associate Mountain Dew with those mid-twenty year old gamers with really long dirty blonde hair who don't wash and sit around with an Xbox 360 controller at hand all day, everyday and rely on their parents for money because they don't have jobs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I drank Mountain Dew before I made that association.

Regular Mountain Dew is just so disgusting. I don't mind High Voltage.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Mountain Dew is the most disgusting soft drink ever manufactured. I associate Mountain Dew with those mid-twenty year old gamers with really long dirty blonde hair who don't wash and sit around with an Xbox 360 controller at hand all day, everyday and rely on their parents for money because they don't have jobs.
That's a rather large stereotype to associate with a soft drink lol. It's down to personal tastes. I quite enjoy it, but I don't think I'll be one of those guys.

Besides, I'm a PC gamer, don't play no xbox.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
What's so bad about Mountain Dew? None of the sodas I drink really taste bad at all.

On that note, I'm baffled that people even think that Pepsi and Coca Cola have two distinct tastes. They taste similar enough to me that I don't give a **** which I'm drinking.

I do like that stereotype you used though. Too perfect.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's more rather that my "balance of life force" will be upset and my stomach will shrink and stuff (it sounds a lot less cult-ish in Chinese though :p). I'm not sure if it's true but it kinda seems to work.

I want my stomach to shrink!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
For me, it's the taste (which I don't like at all) and the feeling I get after I drink it. In a way, it's the perfect soft drink for me because it represents everything soft drinks are doing to your body, because I feel like crap (the things it does to my stomach uuugh) after I drink any amount of Mountain Dew.

Years

Hey man, at least I'm not as fragile as a twig. I could walk into you and you'd just break.

I'm going to force everyone to drink water once I rule the universe and ban all soft drinks. Bring on the hate.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Hey man, at least I'm not as fragile as a twig. I could walk into you and you'd just break.

I'm going to force everyone to drink water once I rule the universe and ban all soft drinks. Bring on the hate.
Hey now, settle down there.

I wouldn't hate you for that. What about iced tea, though?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Iced tea is pretty great, I'd drink it all day. But that's got about as much sugar in it as any soft drink. Sounds healthy, but the tea is a lie.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Once I ate fudge and a similar thing happened to me. I love Mountain Dew though. Especially Voltage. Voltage is my favorite Mountain Dew flavor.

lol i'm not alone then! :P

Well,that one reminds me of SevenUp slice flavor and i really hate SevenUp :x however i love it with Chicken sammiches O.o

i'm weird!

EDIT

^Heyyyyy,Red tea is AWESOME!! when you know how to make it right! ;3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I used to drink a can of some sort of pop/ fizzy drink/ icetea /whatever a day. I stopped and I drink mostly water. I'll have the occasional coffee if I am out, or a glass of juice (not from concentrate) maybe once or twice a week.

I lost like about 5-10 lbs just from quitting the soda alone. And to be honest, after I quit, it was hard (tasted so good and so addicting haha,) but after a little while I was feeling a lot more refreshed. :3 Totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back