• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DPP Tiles

Are my tiles nice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
My DPP and HGSS Tiles

Hello, here are my own made tiles but DPP/HGSS tiles and same DPP/HGSS palettes. Please rate them and if there's something wrong, please tell me. GIVE CREDITS.

Diamond & Pearl Tileset:

Set 1:

Spoiler:

Set 2:

Spoiler:

Platinum Tileset:

Set 1:

Spoiler:

Set 2:

Spoiler:

Heart Gold & Soul Silver Tileset:

Set 1:

Spoiler:

Set 2:

Spoiler:

Indoor Tiles:

Spoiler:

Maps:

Spoiler:

Other tiles:

Pokemon Dark Orb: Road of Destiny: Ask permission to xmouvelianx if you want to use it.

Spoiler:

Requested by 12345 to make it bigger.

Spoiler:

Note: Some original tiles are still in remade tiles, because other members think the original ones are better.

Here are my OWs, team galactic OWs, I'm gonna make some DPP OWs, too. Please post it and tell me if there's something wrong with it.

September 3: I am gonna remade the overworlds, if you think it is already good, please tell me so that I could keep it.

Spoiler:

NOTE:
I don't make trees. just buildings only. Sorry.
I might make HGSS tiles too. Already making :)
Don't think that they look blurry because they're not blurry at all.

Last edited:

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
Years
Smooth the edges a bit. In some of the houses the roof outline looks a bit jagged. The chimneys look somehow a bit non-3 dimensional. In house 3 & 4, the three planks that hold the roof up like so: \ l / need some improvements. The two planks on the sides look a little jagged, smoothen that up with darker colors.

The PC and Mart look good, if a bit un-proportional. The PC is maybe a bit wide (for my taste) and the Mart tights up a little too much at the top, and the outline is a bit jagged.

Other than those few minor complaints, everything is awesome! I love the roof tiles! Keep it up!

School days again...
Years
Smooth the edges a bit. In some of the houses the roof outline looks a bit jagged. The chimneys look somehow a bit non-3 dimensional. In house 3 & 4, the three planks that hold the roof up like so: \ l / need some improvements. The two planks on the sides look a little jagged, smoothen that up with darker colors.

The PC and Mart look good, if a bit un-proportional. The PC is maybe a bit wide (for my taste) and the Mart tights up a little too much at the top, and the outline is a bit jagged.

Other than those few minor complaints, everything is awesome! I love the roof tiles! Keep it up!

Thank you the comments and for the problems. Actually I'm tracing the real 3D tiles then just change the others.

Last edited:

School days again...
Years
I'm currently working now is Prof. Rowan's Lab but it might take long because of exams next week.
I'm also wrote the tiles I'm going to do next or currently working on. It's always on the first post.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Nice tiles. These look really professional, with this talent you could make a Diamond and Pearl comic since there are not many out. I look forward to seeing new tiles when you make them.

Charchic.

School days again...
Years
Nice tiles. These look really professional, with this talent you could make a Diamond and Pearl comic since there are not many out. I look forward to seeing new tiles when you make them.

Charchic.

Thanks for the comment. I'll make more of it.

School days again...
Years
Looking pretty good. Can't wait to see the Lab. Don't let exams throw you off

RickySlaughter

Thanks for the comment. My exams are already finished, :). The lab is already finish and a tile is also finish.

EVen though it looks amazing, the outline around the edges need to be more rounder.

TG

Is this better or need to be rounder? (Look at the mart)

tilesetz.png

School days again...
Years
I have the same feeling too... actually, one of the buildings looks exactly like the on of Kyledove's DP styled project.. sorry if i am wrong.
There good though. ;D

Which tile? I don't copy anyone's tiles. And thanks for the comments.
And Aerow, do you by rips is that it's like the same as the original tiles, am I right?

UPDATE: The Pokemon Gym is finish, just check the first post.

Hey guys, I was wondering if which is better, the first one or the second one?

tileseth.png

Last edited:

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Which tile? I don't copy anyone's tiles. And thanks for the comments.
And Aerow, do you by rips is that it's like the same as the original tiles, am I right?

UPDATE: The Pokemon Gym is finish, just check the first post.

Hey guys, I was wondering if which is better, the first one or the second one?

tileseth.png
I say #2, although I don't know why.

mitchell114

Owner of Pokemon Yango version
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
I like the first one, because of the windows, and the size of the house.

School days again...
Years
Well, how about this one, I edited the windows of the second tile because it looks small.

dpplayershouse2.png
dpplayershouse2.png

What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back