• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
I accidently made bulbasaur faint, maybe you should make him refightable, also make ashgray .gba file not an .ips file, because i don't know how to patch the .ips file and no tutorials worked. *EDIT* nevermind i finally did it, but whats with the m1-circutboard thing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
Whenever I hit Yes to taking it, it comes up with random letters and doesn't take him.

You have to have space in your party to take him. Run back to the Pokemon center and and put something in the box and talk to him again. You should be fine after.

I accidently made bulbasaur faint, maybe you should make him refightable, also make ashgray .gba file not an .ips file, because i don't know how to patch the .ips file and no tutorials worked. *EDIT* nevermind i finally did it, but whats with the m1-circutboard thing?

Make sure your save type is set to 128k Flash. That usually fixes the M1 problem.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Have you fixed the bug I found in "March of the Exeggcutor Squad" where you can't continue the episode if you battle all the trainers before you go in the tent?

By the way, some more trainers and Pokémon Centers in the later routes would be highly appreciated, and I'd like to see Pidgeotto come out during "Snow Way Out" and "A Purr-fect Hero."

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Have you fixed the bug I found in "March of the Exeggcutor Squad" where you can't continue the episode if you battle all the trainers before you go in the tent?

By the way, some more trainers and Pokémon Centers in the later routes would be highly appreciated, and I'd like to see Pidgeotto come out during "Snow Way Out" and "A Purr-fect Hero."

I agree with Pidgeotto coming out during "Snow Way Out" because all of Ash's pokemon comforted him while they were trapped in that cave.

ortiz

Welcome
Years
Still working on the game. I'm almost done with the Mewtwo Strikes Back event - just inserted new trainer sprite for Mewtwo - credit to mvidmaster on deviantart:

vsmewtwo.png
Man that rely look's awesome, I can't wait for bate 3 to come out.

Thats cool,Metapod23!Good luck in the Power of One Event!Im sure you can do it Good luck!But why mewtwo have three pokemons?

(I will post the banners,Who pokemon are you? and the trainer card in my other PC)
That look's rely awesome, just like the move. man I can't wait for the new bate 3 to come out.

UPDATE: Improved the main events in Viridian City to more closely reflect Episode 2 of the anime - Misty now appears in the Pokémon Centy when you enter complaining about her bike and TEAM ROCKET appears inside when you try to leave and attacks you.

I might move it up, since there's more room above than there is below.

Yep, I am as of right now.

Thanks! :)

I was considering adding Officer Jenny's motorcycle. If you feel like it you could try your hand at that.

Thank you! :)
So what are you working on right now for the hack because it look's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back