• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donate to PokéCommunity in a new way!

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Well you can use your time, but you should include your timezone in the PM.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Good question. Hmm, I'd say that you'd be best served taking your time and converting it into GMT which is the main timezone.

Rukario

Banned
Years
UPDATE: we added a 'hack' to the sms link url code that reads your PC username and sends it along with the donation notification we receive.. I still want that PM though to clear up any issues that may pop up.

Happy donating and surfin' PC

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Well I'm glad that we finally have an SMS way of donating, it's good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Wow Awesome feature, I love how you used my username in the I.E Part. :D

Tho too bad I can't donate seeing were I live. ;;

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
So your donation just gets charged on your bill or something?

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Wow Awesome feature, I love how you used my username in the I.E Part. :D

Tho too bad I can't donate seeing were I live. ;;

The username is always your own one. So everybody sees his own username in the i.e. brackets XD

So your donation just gets charged on your bill or something?
If you have no contract (or whatever it's called in English =P), then it will directly be charged from your credit of your SIM. Otherwhise it will be placed on your bill as a SMS as normal, I guess.

Speed

Skyward
Years
Very nice, I didn't think it would be up so fast. :P

I won't be using it though, I don't have a cell phone yet. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Pity it's not available in Ireland yet though :(
I was looking forward to donating

Youji

Game Designer
Years
I guess Ireland will be supported soon as the note below the availables states it =)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
I don't have a mobile, it got stolen, but I was trying to do it the other way. Calling up, from a landline. It said something about the number not being available from my service.

Does that mean it's not available in Australia, or the phone company I'm with?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I still have a question. My mom is pretty picky on our cellphone bill and I want to know if there is away of what it will charge to do it by cellphone or SMS. D: I might actually be able to donate this way but most likely when my dad gets his next check...

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Calling up, from a landline. It said something about the number not being available from my service.

Well we have not much experience with the phone way, yet, so I dunno. Try it again later and if it still doesn't work, I'd search another way ;)

I still have a question. My mom is pretty picky on our cellphone bill and I want to know if there is away of what it will charge to do it by cellphone or SMS. D: I might actually be able to donate this way but most likely when my dad gets his next check...
So what exactly do you want to know?
If you have no credit SIM card, then the SMS will be placed to the bill just like a normal SMS and the costs of it will also stand next to it, I guess.

Rukario

Banned
Years
I don't have a mobile, it got stolen, but I was trying to do it the other way. Calling up, from a landline. It said something about the number not being available from my service.

it may be that these premium numbers are not available with your service (blocked) or from your provider.. not much we can do about it if that is the case.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'd love to donate some but my country's not included in the list... :\
Oh well...

It is a nice new feature to PC donating. :)

Oh, btw...
Why is this?
vzbq6q.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It does that to everybody!
Like when i try it says eg.GavZ
Don't worry they're not picking on you xD

Back