• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Amethyst Yula
Spirit.png
461.png
281.png
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Three
Reach for Hope

The bickering between Faith and Blade was slowly drowned out by... Silence? No; a slow, quiet buzzing noise. A near-silent droning sound that seemed to slowly increase in volume, until she couldn't hear anything else. Eventually the sound jolted her awake.

Evidently, as she was sleeping, her hair was fluttering upward as if tossed by some unseen wind. This has happened twice before, hasn't it? Also, when she awoke (with a slight jolt) her eyes were glowing brightly. Although, as her yes opened, the glowing seemed to fade until they looked like regular (irregular) eyes. She was somewhat dazed for a moment, and for some reason her emotions were being highly amplified. In fact, she was only able to hold her breath long enough for Lucy to say what she was saying before she burst out, "Pastoria!?"

"I went there when I was little!!" Amethyst's eyes seemed as if they were sparkling with delightful memories. "We got to see the Great Marsh... But we had to go home because Blade got into a fight with a Croagunk and got poisoned." She looked down, resting her head on top of Mako's. Blade and Faith were walking (in her vision, anyways) alongside Mako.

"Seriously?" Faith chuckled. "You lost to a measly Croagunk?"

"No, he--uh... called in others and they ganged up on me!" Blade grunted, arms crossed again. "I fought a bunch of 'em off, but they all kept poison jabbing me, and eventually I got poisoned. Then they dragged me away because of the poison. I woulda won that fight, too."

"Pffffft, /right/." Faith laughed. "And my sister is actually hiding under my dress."

"Is that who you wanted me to look for?" Amethyst turned her head, watching Faith. "Do you know where we should look?" Don't mind Amy, just talking to invisible ghosts and whatnot

"I... Don't have any idea... Sorry. I was more hoping we'd run into her by chance." Faith sighed quietly, looking at the ground ahead of her.

"Oh... Well if you think you see her, let me know, okay? We can go say 'hi'!"

"... Right... Thanks, Amy."

"Don't mention it. I'm glad I can help." Amy turned her attention toward the town ahead of them. "Jubilife...? Wow... It looks... Bad..."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - South Floroma

Nath sat staring into the sun for a while before attempting to try again. He was moderately happy, and already planning his next move. He had two things in mind... Solaceon and Beedrill, but he would have to focus on Beedrill first, as he made a promise to help this town, and to help it's flowers and food grow. Nath knew that he would have to come back regularly to help it again, but he also knew he could help the rest of Sinnoh's plants grow too. Nath sat up and prepared to focus

A strange tingly feeling was inside his head, as he tried to focus on talking. "It's ok, you are safe," were the words he kept repeating. It was dificult, and tiring, Nath almost collapsed with a headache! It wasn't for about 10 minutes before a small sign of life showed. A small voice! It said "I'm here please can you hear me?" A voice finnaly! Nath tried to quietly calm down the pokemon and said "I can hear you! You are safe with me."

There was quite a silence for a few minutes, 5 to be precise. Suddenly, the beedrill finnaly spoke clearly, and quite confidently. It said "My name, is Buzz, I am grateful that you saved me, but reaching your head was dificult, something quite strong was blocking my spiritual energy... (cough) Anyways, I am your humble companion now, so fuse with me as you wish!

Nath knew that Buzz would be perfect for Nath. It was polite, and calm, but obviously quite timid. There was quite a shy tone in this spirits voice.

'Let's try fusing then!'

Nath was a bit unsteady at first but quite quickly got steady. Beedrill was another sky based pokemon, just like Noctowl, so flying wasn't much of a problem. Nath hovered out of the barn he was sitting in to tell te townspeople the good news.

Nath felt good after helping the townspeople. Nath discovered that this Beedrill could also make plants grow in SUPER TIME, which might be very helpful in the future. He looked upon the new Floroma Town (he done the whole town not just the south) It was a very noticeable change. Lots of berries now grew were shriveled up ones had been before, and many weeds and vines had disapeared. Although the town and it's surroundings were still rather screwed up (in the sense that there were still many vines and weeds) Nath felt really good about himself, for the first time in a long time. It was nice being able to see people that don't treat him like dirt. He turned around to look for his next destination, the road to Children's city. There Nath could rest and take a break from all the travelling.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet​

James stared at the the path before him the entire way while Aria was talking to Makoto. He literally said and thought of nothing as he walked, simply slogging out the hike as he was used to doing on journeys. Lisbon of course, decided that was the best time to start talking about combat tactics and strategies for future fights. He often did this, but James didn't understand why. Every fight he'd been in, James had beaten the enemy up, down, left and right. Aria was the only one who had gotten the drop on him so far. And that was because of his own foolishness. It wasn't until Aria came up beside him and elbowed him that he started a little, coming back to reality.

"Huh? What is it Aria?" James asked, his eyes a little wide. Were they under attack?! No... She was just goofing around. Huh. James smiled at Aria's antics with a jovial smile. Makoto was freaking out, which made him laugh out loud. These two really weren't so bad. They were the best entertainment he'd ever had, which was a rather sad realization for him. He hadn't been so happy since he left his Mother.

When they reached the house, James stopped outside quietly, allowing Aria some time alone... But not without letting her know that she could take her time. He looked around,wandering over to a fence. "This place is even worse than the cities... Cleaner... But damned if it hasn't been consumed by the plants..." James wondered if maybe this place was to Aria what his old home was to him... Maybe he should check on her... She probably didn't need him there, but even so. He felt he should make sure... Just in case. James moved to the house's entrance and went inside, coming upon a red-cheeked Aria. Had she been crying? Alarm bells went off inside James' head. Oh crap. Had he intruded on something /really/ personal? Feeling he was obliged to offer an apology, James swallowed his pride fully and spoke with a soft smile to her. "Hey Aria... Everything okay?" He moved to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. He felt utterly exposed, showing his genuine concern for this girl. "Uhm... Hey... So I know you're good friends with that girl Spark... But if you wanna talk, I can listen. Anytime."

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Approaching Jubilife
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy twitched a bit, not quite amused with Koto's apparent paranoia. "I don't want to /kill you/! If I wanted to, I would have done it already!" she claimed, staring down at her stomach. Only after several minutes of what was apparently silence did she realize something was wrong. "...Hello? Do you /hear/ me??" she asked, prodding her stomach sharply twice before become frustrated and placing her hands on her hips. Well, one thing was for sure. He /definitely/ wasn't getting out if he was going to play silent! He could just stay in there! That would show him!

"...I guess everything must look bad in your eyes." Lucy observed in a lackluster tone to Amethyst. "You were out for a while there. Is everything alright..?" she asked. Amethyst had no doubt noticed that Lucy's stomach was occupied. This didn't stop the larger female from proceeding on her way without regard for the extra weight hanging from her mid-section. "I guess we're looking for attackers." she said in a quiet voice. Though she'd only pointed out the obvious, that was honestly because she really didn't... have a plan to speak of. Did they wait for an attack? Confront someone suspicious? What warranted suspicion? She supposed she'd have to keep her eyes out, and be ready to fight on a full stomach. How unideal.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Kotowa Yamada - Reawakening pt. 2

Koto was jolted awake yet again by the prodding. He shouted briefly before remembering where he was. Thankfully, he was still in his curled up position, so he just tightened up again. "What the hell do you want?!?" Koto shouted. He felt his anger rising, and his vision was starting to fade. No! He had to maintain a clear head about this! He waited for his captor's response, alebeit a scared wimpering.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria

Aria sniffled slightly as she realized that James' hand was on her shoulder. She looked up into his eyes, smiling faintly. Eventually, she said, "Oh, it's nothing much. So many memories tend to hit hard when they're all past... My dad woulda loved you. He was one a those guys that made friends with everyone. He found time to make even the hardest days seem fun... Oh, how I miss him..." Aria began crying yet again, and leaned her head on James' shoulder. She was greatful that she had a friend that would be there for her. Perhaps it was just time to start a new era of life, and forget the old one.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet

When Aria didn't respond, James at first thought that maybe she was angry with him for encroaching on her private thoughts. When he looked at her though, that notion was swept away in the tide of emotion that was pouring out of the two spheres gazing into his soul. James felt an arrow rent his heart in two when Aria spoke of her Father the way she did. It /had/ been something really personal. And yet, James didn't budge from his position at her side, especially not when she was in this state. Without a second thought James wrapped moved his arms around Aria and hugged her tightly in a swift movement. To hell with with his pride. And to hell with what Lisbon was yelling at him about 'proper' etiquette. He wasn't going to watch his friend cry and just stand there. This was it. This was all part of being a knight. He had to be there for those who needed him. Forget about being the cold noble. No... James didn't want to be a dark shadow of a person. He wanted to be someone that people could rely on.

James whispered to Aria, as though he didn't want anyone but her to hear what he was saying. That would be fair to say, from an outside perspective. But from James' eyes, he was really just trying to comfort a friend. "Let it all out... Don't keep any inside... It'll poison you worse than anything ever could..." James said this, and knew he was right in what he was saying. That was why this quest began in the first place, wasn't it? James' Father had been taken from him, and he'd let his despair just build up to the point that he was willing to do anything. He'd abandoned his Mother. He'd travelled to Coronet and taken the power worthy of a deity in a bid to create his own world of order. That wasn't what his Father would have wanted. What he wanted now was a perversion of what he'd dreamt of having as a child. But now Aria was, through her own emotions, making James realize that he couldn't go along with thinking so callously.

Quite suddenly and without warning, tears began to trickle down James' cheeks.
With a struggle, he managed a short sentence.

"I-I... I m-miss my Dad too..."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Outskirts of Children City

Nath flew down to rest. He was only going to rest for a few minutes to restore his fatigue and have something to eat. He reached into his back and struggled to pull out his food. His food wasn't the only thing that came out of the bag. A torn photo fell out and land on it's back. Nath noticed it, and got a little teary just by looking at the white paper back. He picked it up to refresh his memories.

The photo was probably from before Nath was born. The economy in solaceon town looked good then, everyone working together to support families. Those really were the days, if only people were more considerate, and less greedy, perhaps everything would become normal and balanced, just like it was with pokemon. There was a man on the photo, which was Nathan's uncle, and he was leaning on something... But the photo was torn there... Nath started to cry a bit more, before yelling
"I don't wanna do this no more!" A little too loud. There was no telling who heard him scream.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
Outskirts of Children City
________________________________________________________________________​

I sighed, its's been forever since iv'e traveled... Hi, my name's Scarlet Johnson. And this is my rather annoying pokespirit... "Where are the berries?!" That was my pokespirit, Syrena. "Were out! Gosh, if you wanna have some go outside and don't be lazyyyyyyy." I replied, in a slightly bored tone. Just as Syrena was about to argue with me, I spilled out words. "Let's go Travel again." The words shocked Syrena, and myself a little too actually. It's been forever since iv'e been out.. wait? Iv'e said that already..

Oh well. Syrena's expression turned into a faint smile, and she nodded. Yaaay! This was going to be just liek the old days! We quickly packed up all we needed, food, sticks, ect; Then headed out. We made out way out the tree house we had built together, took a while. We were still on a branch that was right infront of the entrance. And just to make sure, we both scanned the place before leaping out of the tree. I landed on my feet and together, we began walking. "Uh-quick question, where are we going?" I asked.

I turned to Syrena, she didn't look at me but replied. "I don't know.. I guess we'll have to wait and see where the place will ta--" Syrena got interrupted by a not so far away scream. Well more of a loud shout.. not that shouts aren't already loud.And with that we both rushed off to the direction of the shout, hiding behind stuff form time to time. Then we had reached it, there was a boy on the ground, slightly crying while looking at somethign in his hand. We hid behind a tree. I turned to Syrena, she was gesturing her head to the boy, wide eyed.

"What?! Alone?!" I whispered loudly, but only loud enough for Syrena to hear. She nudged me with her head "Go!!". I sighed, now I wasn't behind the tree, and I somehow found myself walking towards the boy. "Uh- are you okay?" I asked, in the sweetest tone I could. I sat down next to him.

"You need a tissue?" I offered, only looking at his face and not at what he was holding ((Im not nosy!)) and do we have tissues anyways? Whatever

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
A cave, a cave was the perfect place to hide himself. A perfect place to grow stronger, to train and conquer all his own. He slowly limped inside, hearing the water drip from the ceiling as he felt himself nag. "There are no fighters in here!" He heard his spirit shout at him. "We can't HIDE ourselves away! We can't let our enemies think of how INCOMPETENT WE ARE, YOU STUPID CHILD!" Valka continued. Lavender winced at the Bisharp's anger, continually wishing to himself that he would find another target to unload upon before his next battle. The caves seemed to wind on and on as they found themselves going deeper into the proverbial belly of the beast.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

As Lucy started to talk to the bulge in her stomach, Mako started to think about his decision. Could he really follow these girls to Jubilife, where the one who was almost surely the cause of Eterna would surely be? He looked at his little sister, who was holding onto his pants and looking around. He then looked to Lucy, and then to Amy who was on his back. He wondered if he was making the right choice in going with the girls. Indeed, he cared for them, but he certainly didn't want Cecilia to get caught in the middle of it all. Mako considered taking her back to the Children's City, despite how much she may have bitten him. Actually, without exaggeration, he might have lost an arm if he had chosen to do so, but he would have if that's what it took.

He didn't feel that he could release her yet, though. He felt as if he was traveling for her sake rather than for his own. He didn't know what it was, but she felt important to him, as if he'd been looking for her despite having not known of her existence until rather recently. He still didn't know why it was that he felt this way, but he assumed that it was related to his blackouts. What's more, he knew very little of what she was capable of. She seemed to have incredibly strong jaws and the ability to use "Teleport", and of the many pokemon he read about, he couldn't recall any that had those two features.

Mako's thoughts were interrupted when he noticed a conscious Amethyst on his back. He smiled warmly, which made Cecilia puff up her cheeks and kick Mako in the legs. He chuckled at how cute her jealousy was. He turned his head to the side and said to Amy "Just tell me if you want off," he looked at Cecilia, "this one's getting a little antsy."​

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Lavender's stomach rumbled, sending aches of pain down his body.
"I told you we should have finished off that man. He was large enough for the both of us to eat for days." Valka said, his voice filled with spite. Lavender continued into the cave, holding his stomach as he tried to put his mind on something else.
"Yes sir," he said through his pain. "You were right sir." He said, knowing the only way to get Valka to be silent was to agree with him and cross his fingers.
"Turn around boy," He commanded. "He's probably still sleeping out there, he won't live long without his canteen anyway, it'll be a mercy killing." His Bisharp followed this statement with a dark chuckle, loving the idea of blood on his knives and the screams of the poor freak as he watched them feast.
Lavender shuddered, trying to keep going through his hunger and the cruelty of his pokespirit. Honestly, he had no idea where he was going anyway, he just hoped it would have meat.
Meat. Meat, meat, meat was all he could eat anymore. Before he could indulge in anything, but his pokespirit, Valka would refuse to let him eat anything that hadn't come from another human being. "Good for your muscles! Great for your empty head!" He would say, almost chanting whenever they had a body before them, live or dead.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Amethyst Yula
Spirit.png
461.png
281.png
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Four
Reach for Hope

Amy shrugged slightly in response to Lucy. "I had to go there once for Blade's obedience training--" She as cut off (at least, she seemed to hear it) by laughter from Faith.

The Kirlia laughed harder as Blade seemed to turn red with embarrassment, and she teased further, "Obedience training!? Were you a bad little boy, Blade?"

Blade scowled. "At least I had accomplished something from it."

"Would you guys hush?" Amy gave the (invisible) Pokemon a stern glance, and they both grew quiet. "Anyways, yeah... I guess I was just expecting it to be... Not ruins..." She grew quieter herself, for a few moments, before speaking again. "I'd be lying if I said it was better than what I remember... But I'm still glad I could come here... If I hadn't, I'd have never met you, or anyone else from here. That's definitely a plus..."

As Mako spoke, she looked down at Cecelia. Somehow, she'd forgotten the girl was still there. "Oh, okay." She quickly hopped down, seemingly gliding to the ground slowly. She followed the group by light hovering, an inch off of the ground.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
The boy went silent as his pokespirit continued his rant.
"On and on, every waking hour of every waking day, boy! I starve, I hunger, I LUST for food, and I can tell that you do too, but you're too dumb. Too WEAK!" Lavender stopped, not because his pokespirit had said something, but because he found something. He'd found meat. In the distance a body lay on the ground, a deceased hiker who'd gone hungry days ago. Blood lay on the floor of the cave, the hiker having stabbed himself in the stomach in an attempt to end it all.
"Food!" The both of them said, now on the same page for once. The boy ran to the dead body and quickly indulged himself, crying tears of joy that he and his pokespirit would no longer quarrel, even if for that time. Valka took over, slurping and chomping anything his teeth would touch, tossing the mask that Lavender hid his face behind away. The blades in his chest slowly bulged out, chopping the poor corpse into its final resting place.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Outskirts of Children's city

Nath looked at the girl who was now offering him a tissue. He stood up a bit flustered and said "No I'm fine, but thanks for the offer...." He looked at the girl again, and smiled. It had been ages since he had seen a friendly face, and now he felt embaressed. Having a nervous breakdown right in front of someones eyes was not the way to go. He dried his eyes before speaking again. "My name is Nathan, but Nath is my smaller name, everyone calls me that. What about you?" Nath was curious as to who this person was, and if she was a pokespirit wielder like he was.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
"Y'sure this is the right way Dale?"
Voices... voices were coming. If they saw them they would kill them for preforming this crime against nature. The boy grabbed the mask and the body, slowly dragging it behind a nearby rock to hide within the shadows.
The figures of four men slowly approached, one holding a candle and each one with canteens in their hands. "Of course it is Hank! If the underground wasn't this way we'd have found FAR less bodies. We're on our way to safety gentlemen. Safety and desperate women!" The other two chuckled at this concept while the one figure, now identified as Hank sighed. "If you say so."
Valka smiled at his good fortune. Not only were he and Lavender going to feast, they also had a chance of finding a new place to hide, possibly filled to the brim of victims. As much as he hated it, he'd have to remain silent and follow those four until they were either lost, or at the city. "Your time to shine, boyo." He said, allowing Lavender to return to his body.
Re-equipping the mask, the boy carefully stalked the hopeless survivors.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
Outskirts of Children City
________________________________________________________________________​

I looked back at Serena before anything, she gave a nod to me and I turned back to the boy. He had rejected my tissue! waaaaa! Now I feel like crying... nah I'm just kidding The boy said he was fine but to me to looks like he isn't. He then dried his eyes and introduced himself as Nathan. Nath for short, then asked for my name. Uhh... what's my name again? Oh right, it's the giant name on top of the screen. Okay. "Uh, I'm Scarlet. Scarlet Johnson. It's nice to meet you!" I gave a comforting smile, then looked back at the tree. "Over there is my poke spirit, Serena." Serena came out of hiding and wen't next to me.

"So uhh, are you a spirit wielder?" I asked casually. Oh gosh I sure hope he is, else it would be so weird cause I showed my spirit wielder and if he doesn't have one it would be so hard! Gosh, I should really breath between my words. That's in my head. Whatever.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Near Jubilife
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy pressed her hands against her stomach idly as she talked, applying mild pressure on top of the already cramped situation for the poor boy. It wasn't exactly severe or anything. The very small difference wasn't going to crush him or even hurt him, but he'd be able to feel them, five finger tips pressing down from above lightly. "I /want/ you to stop acting /weird/ so I can let you /out/!" she stated in a blunt, somewhat harsh manner, shifting her fingers along her stomach and moving to support it from below, lifting slightly to take some of the strain of her legs. Even pokespirit wielders could feel fatigue at times.

"Nobody wants to kill you, okay?!" she stressed equally harshly, unable to remain entirely calm at the moment. "At least, I don't..." she finished in a much harsh tone, staring down at her stomach in thought. Digesting this boy wouldn't do a whole lot for her.

She had already eaten recently.

Hailey and Arcea - Outskirts of Jubilife
SMACK!

Hailey drove her fist into Arcea's stomach and the larger female cringed slightly, but attempted to take the blow like a man. Hailey's response was honestly to lift Arcea without hesitation and slam her back down onto her stomach.

CRACK!

Arcea groaned slightly at the force of impact and reached out, grasping Hailey's ankle in a restrained gesture of defensiveness. Hailey scowled down at her and raised her free leg. "You /disgust/ me." Hailey claimed, mild rage filling her tone. "Driveling over some male. I should end you for your ... /disgusting/ desires." she continued, struggling to access higher level vocabulary through her rage. "You don't understand. He's--He's everything I ever--" Arcea started, before yelping as Hailey's heal was brought down directly onto her cheek, leaving a nice bruise as Hailey promptly grinded said heal against Arcea's bare skin. "GET OVER HIM!!" Hailey screamed at the top of her lungs, flashing an open-mouthed grimace and promptly yanking her foot free... only to use it to deliver a very painful looking kick into Arcea's abdomen that sent her into a fetal position, clutching at her stomach. Even Hailey could overpower someone when they refused to fight back or defend herself properly. A tear came from Arcea's cheek, but she did not immediately respond.

"Get. Over. Him!!" Hailey repeated, kicking Arcea onto her back and promptly stepping on her stomach, applying pressure to the wound. This caused Arcea to grip at her leg and emite several shrill whines, but still she refused to give up. Attract's hold over her was too strong.

"Get over him, or next time I'll kick you where it /hurts/!" she said. Arcea narrowed her eyes slightly. W-What now? "You won't be worrying about having kids once I'm done with you..." Hailey warned in a very cold, distant tone. Arcea's eyes widened as she realized exactly what Hailey meant by her words. "...O-Okay! Okay!!" she replied urgently, with a note of fear in her voice, her legs folding against her in a protective manner. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..." Arcea replied hurriedly. Hailey glared down at her for a moment before removing her leg and starting to move away. Arcea struggled to her feet, clutching at her stomach in a pained manner. She then moved to follow Hailey with a slight limp. "Wait up!" she said, trying to catch up with the smaller girl. Hailey stopped and turned her head to glare in a semi-hostile manner, but Arcea only responded with a weakened grin. "Thanks--For snapping me out of it." Arcea responded, forcing herself to try and forgive.

Who in their right mind let someone treat them this way--Especially in this day and age? They were headed to the outskirts of Jubilife, with intent to bring the entire place down.

Lucy - Outskirts of Jubilife
Lucy looked up, spotting some people in the distance. She had heard some screaming. It seemed like a fight might be going on. Normally, she might avoid trouble. However, trouble was exactly what they'd come looking for. She sighed and began to walk, supporting her stomach from below. That wasn't to say she was done talking to Kotowa, mind you. Not by a long shot.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Outskirts of Hearthome city

Nath was suprised at Scarlet's confidence, and strangely, Nath felt very confident around her. He look at 'Serena' with a curious look. He had never seen this kind of pokemon before, never mind the fact that it wasn't just in her head.

Nath's pokespirits came out of Nath to say hello too. First was Noctowl, who still was to be named, and next was buzz, (beedrill) They both politely nodded their heads.

"So what kind of pokemon is that? I don't think I've ever seen it before in my history books."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Kotowa Yamada - Not dead yet

Koto cringed at the harsh tone that assaulted him. He heard out what was said to him, and, shakily, replied, "O-okay..." The girl reminded him of his mother, that is, when he had seen his mother. He hated his mother. And his father. And they hated him back. He felt that the girl was moving, and he cringed slightly. There wasn't much he could do, especially without making the girl want to kill him again. Eventually, the dull sound of people fighting could be heard. Koto frowned at the thought of perhaps gaining a new roommate, this one most likely not as friendly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria - A friend indeed

Aria was thankful for James. It might have only been a short time, but she had bonded to him quite well already. Then he brought up that he didn't have a father either. Aria hugged him close, and still felt the tears coming. It was as if their souls, their human ones, were connected in that moment. Aria pulled back, but only far enough to look deep into James' deep blue eyes. She then leaned in, and kissed James on his lips. She didn't know how he would respond, but at the moment, she didn't care.

Years

Ignis & Fulgur Gerentis
??? -> Jubilife

------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHY!?!" Ignis yelled as he grabbed his brother by the neck, pinning him to the wall. "I didn't trust them. I-I'm sorry." Fulgur yelped in pain. "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE!?! IF THEY WERE A THREAT I'D HAVE HANDLED IT THERE!" Ignis screamed tightening his grip. Fulgur struggled for air, clawing at his brother's arm, "Please, brother, calm down." he pleaded. "I'll forgive you this time. But never go against me like that again." Ignis said as he let go of brother, watching him fall to the ground with a thud.

Earlier in the day the twins had run into a group of people that welcomed them in and offered them shelter and food. However, Fulgur felt something was off about the group and late in the night he teleported he and Ignis out to there Cave hideout. Good thing to, moments after he did, the cannibalistic group stormed the building they let them sleep in burning it to the ground with the intent to 'cook' and eat the brothers.

"I'm going to Jubilife," Ignis stated, "You can come with me, or you can wait here. I don't care." He said as he started walking in a random direction, flickering for a moment then disappearing completely. He reappeared on the outskirts of Jubilife. Fulgur knew his brother was going to cause some sort of trouble. Jubilife was always where he went when he felt like causing trouble.

"Should we go after him?" Static asked. "Yes, we have to be there to stop him if he goes crazy again." Fulgur said with a sigh. Ignis was growing more and more dangerous with each day and he's at his last straw with Fulgur. Even Fulgur doesn't trust Ignis when he losses control, it's not a good situation at all.

Fulgur teleported behind his twin brother. "Now, where is h--" he got cut off by Ignis grabbing him covering his mouth with his hand. "Shh. It's those girls from before. Should we go over?" Fulgur shook his head in disagreement but it was to late, Ignis had already begun walking towards the two girls. "Hopefully they still despise this place too." Ignis thought.

Back