• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenes you would like to see

Trainer 781

that's a good scene not to see, but Pikachu is strong. he defeated a Darkrai and a Latios in DP . so if Pikachu had to, he could take down a mega pokemon.
(sorry if this sounds rude to you. I'm just saying what I think)

Ya, I know it is strong. But it is a mixed bag also (Losing to a panpour, really shows some anime inconsistencies). I don't want to see this but it would be most likely shown.

Another thing that I would like to see that is return of Gible and at least evolving into a Gabite (I really love seeing an dragon pokemon in Ash's party).

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Most Boy's fawning Or Blushing over Serena's beauty and getting jealous of Ash for being close to her.
I love to see The Stupidity of Minor Background male characters who does stupid & Crazy thing for a cute girl .

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Every single scenes from this Amv-

>0:00-0:03 Rivals & Friend introduction

>0:03-0:04 Various side of Ash's personality

>0:04-0:08 All Ash XY friend (both cast & referring) surround him .

>0:08-0:11 Cute Mascot Pokemon are shown together.

>0:13-0:18 Ash meet Diantha

>0:19-0:26 Ash talk to Diantha about his problem

>0:38-0:42 Ash confront an Anti-hero/Villain . His friend come to support him

>0:43-0:54 Ash save a little boy & told him to be careful next time while Serena stare at him. Ash suddenly notice its cold and Shauna laugh at him .

>0:55-1:08 Ash tell Serena how much he likes to eat Ice cream . Serena wonder if Ash still a Kid . Then She express her self-doubt and Ash tell her to stop worrying because he believe Serena can overcome any obstacle in her way .

>1:09-1:20 Ash activate his Mega-ring and Charzard/Lucario start to Megevolve .

>1:21-1:33 Ash wait for a Tsundere female rival . She show up and tell Ash that She come for her own personal reason , Not because Ash ask her.
Ash tell her that he just glad she's here .

>1:34-1:45 An Arrogant Princess ask Ash ''why someone strong like you bother with other people problem! .
Ash reply ''It call being responsible ''.

>
1:46-1:52 Diantha take Ash somewhere .

>1:53-2:04 Diantha tell Ash how special he is .

>2:05-2:16 Ash play soccer with a Teenage Rival . Both of their pokemon cheer them on.

>2:17-2:23 That same Teenage rival compete with Ash in Ice skating

>2:24-2:32 Ash save Serena .

>2:34-2:48 Ash & Co run toward somewhere . Serena watch Ash's back and wonder all the good time she had with him and express how much she likes him .

>2:49-2:58 Diantha take Ash somewhere special .

>2:59-3:04 Good/Fun times with friend & rival.

>3:05-3:09 Ash & Serena moment .

>3:10-3:13 Clemont gone crazy .

>3:14-3:18 Ash save Tsundere Female rival .

>3:19-3:24 Another Ash & Tsundere Female rival moment .

>3:25-3:33 The Arrogant Princess admit that Ash making the right decision regardless the price makes Ash a True King . Then She kneel down to Ash.

>3:34-3:55 Ash tell how much happy he is that The Tsundere rival mange to master megevolution and got a Mega-ring so now they can find new Megamon together.
The Tsundere rival stare at him while Ash talk to one of his Pokemon .

Last edited:

Typhon

'sup
Years
Serena x Ash. SERENA x ASH. IT MUST HAPPEN! <3

Otherwise I'd probably like to see Ash Mega Evolve one of his Pokémon. No seriously, how awesome would thaat look in the anime? and the speed and power of the Pokémon would probably be AMAZING! <3~

Years
fully evolved froakie
show some part in the anime that serena and ash have a feeling for each other ( I think I'm the only one here who realize that ash look more badass than previous gens )

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash X Serena scene like this-

images

Z

images

images

images

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I want to see Misty kicking Ash´s ass for leavin her.
Or maybe Ash growing up

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash wielding Aegislash like this-

images

Then he using scared sword

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
Not a scene...but, I'd like to see Misty come back for a whole series.

Misty x Ash forever!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
How about we have Ash getting a new and cute female rival and eventually Ash falling for her?
The second one would be that he goes back to the Kanto league with his original Pokemon from Kanto series and wins the league big time!
Thirdly, the return of all the Pokemon Ash has ever given away, even if they come back for one episode only! Their coming back and an emotional moment from Ash's side........... Ah, that would be bliss!

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Serena x Ash. SERENA x ASH. IT MUST HAPPEN! <3
~

Yep, since Misty is obviously never going to appear again (her last physical appearance was nearly 8 years ago during Hoenn), I wouldn't mind Ash/Serena.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
Yep, since Misty is obviously never going to appear again (her last physical appearance was nearly 8 years ago during Hoenn), I wouldn't mind Ash/Serena.

SHHHH.

Don't speak of such things. :)

She will come back....she will come back...

...I wish.

Years
When I first clicked on this I thought it'd be like Mock the Week's Scenes We'd Like To See.

Well, I'd like Ash or whoever he's fighting against to actually know what they're doing. When he fought against Viola... ah, suffice to say I really don't watch now, I just listen to the Japanese dialogue.

I'd like it if Ash picked up random trainers. How fun would it be to see him travel with a Hex Maniac? Story-wise, it would be more feasible if it was a rookie Ace Trainer, but that should be the case instead him picking up gym leaders.

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
I really want to see Ash battling the entire Elite Four of Kalos. Like seriously, I love this region's Elite Four. The master chef, the knight, the hotheaded newsreporter, and the badass old lady.

I would love to imagine Malva's comedic angry reaction towards Ash, though... (it's the anime after all. Would be comedic rather than threatening.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash use a wooden stick as a sword to have a Duel with Lucario in order to improve its ''Bone Rush'' move .
This training not only make Lucario strong , It also made Ash very fast , athletic and awesome swordman.

Last edited:
Back