• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
R91I8.jpg

Using GSC style graphics, including a touch screen.
Make look weird, but it's something I want to keep.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Here's two screen shots of my Ruby inspired remake called Pokemon Quartz for now.

WjQmpgU.png

05xZVzY.png

I think I spent too much time working on the glowing windows.

I just came across this thread while randomly searching PC and saw this post. Those glowing windows look absolutely beautiful. Strongly reminds me of the very first time I played Silver when it came out as a kid. At the time, I was blown away at the night time mechanic and that picture brings back strong memories. Top marks from me. I'll have to test your game out at some point.

gr3ygho$t28

Veteran Gamer
Years
I just came across this thread while randomly searching PC and saw this post. Those glowing windows look absolutely beautiful. Strongly reminds me of the very first time I played Silver when it came out as a kid. At the time, I was blown away at the night time mechanic and that picture brings back strong memories. Top marks from me. I'll have to test your game out at some point.

Thank you for your kind words. :) Also if you're interested in helping with the project at all, all help is welcome. Just PM me.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
Oh the joys of modeling!

bed_by_unrivaledneo-d797085.jpg

Simple test for rendering celshading, 1 of amny beds todo for Poke game.

Reason for blocky look is because trying to keep a low poly count.

COOLTRAINER♂

Speedball 2: Brutal Vanilluxe
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2019
3DS Max for most of the modelling; I threw the completed mesh into 3D-Coat to create the UV maps and draw the pattern on his face and arms much, much easier than trying to do it on a flat texture.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Looks awesome Saving Raven!
I think you might want to change the "CurrentHP/MaxHP" font-color, though. It's kind of hard to see.

-------------------------------
hcqafg.png

The Hidden Grottos are finally actual caves!
(There are forest ones too, but they are called Hidden Groves.)

From my game Pokémon: Blaze Red & Lush Green.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Looks awesome Saving Raven!
I think you might want to change the "CurrentHP/MaxHP" font-color, though. It's kind of hard to see.

-------------------------------
hcqafg.png

The Hidden Grottos are finally actual caves!
(There are forest ones too, but they are called Hidden Groves.)

From my game Pokémon: Blaze Red & Lush Green.

Awesome. Loving the concept. I loved this feature in BW2 so having it in your game certainly sets it apart from others.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
My updated region map. Let me know what you think and how to improve it because otherwise I'll remain adamant that it is perfect.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
My updated region map. Let me know what you think and how to improve it because otherwise I'll remain adamant that it is perfect.

Spoiler:

It's cool. I like it, though I have one problem with it. The area in the top right corner, I'm guessing it's either the Pokemon League or some secret area the player won't be able to reach before beating the E4. If it's the latter, I wouldn't mark it on the map at all. The name of it shouldn't be shown on the map in the game before the player enters it, you know, to keep it enigmatic. If it's the Pokemon League or just a regular city/town, then my point doesn't stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back