• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
its looks great, well done!If you need animations i am making some but i dont know how long they will take but i can send u some when there finished if u would like?

^_^

Years
Um... I'm not overly experienced in Spriting etc. but I can try my hand at making shiny versions of your current sprites? I'll start on one soon. Not saying which one though =X

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
wichu, I have not seen you in a long time... have you givrn up on this hack?

Atomic Reactor

I can say that he most certainly did not give up on this hack.
anybody can figure this out due to the fact that this is NOT A HACK, but rather a GAME.
I don't think he's given up though. He's probably just busy with other stuff :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2009
i wanna help with ideas i have some new abilites and pokemon i wanna share with you-although i can't make sprites

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
I have tried making a game like this and failed... Great Job! How did you make it? I used the same tools as you...

.:Edit:.
Lots of Questions...
1. How do you change Tiles RPG Maker XP??
2. How do you make scripts?
More to come Later!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2008
wow.... i like the way you make it.... the graphics and new pokemon
specially to "dipleaf" lol its so cuuuuuuuuuute men...

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
verry GOOD!!!! might i ask you to help me, if you are willing to please message me? :

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Hi there, Wichu. I was just wondering whether you've done any more work on the project? It just seems as though you've hit a wall in your progress, or we'd be getting updates ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I have been working on it, but just not updating for some reason :S

Well, if you want to know what I've been up to:
Screenshot134.png

Spot the difference in comparison to the older screens :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back