• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazing Victorys League.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Beat Vsjester 3-0 i think, i forgot to see the win/loss thing

EDIT: Bad News, Mum won't let me on laptop for a week cus shes an idiot,I'm sorry for those wanting to challenge me, but hey its only a week

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Wish this league best of luck. Keep the battles coming :]. Here in a couple weeks I might sign up for a trainer spot.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I just restarted Black but may i join anyway?

Trainer Name: Josh
Friend Code: 1936 6726 3628.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
hey all. sorry i havent been around. ive been putting in 10 hours a day to finish up this house. but ill be on after work today for a little. but this friday afternoon till sunday ill be on all weekend. sorry for any troubles this might have caused. see you all when i get back from work around 5 pm eastern

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
I'd like to sign up as a trainer. (Trainer card info has been sent to Houndoomed.)
Name: Aoife
FC: 0776-4707-0559

Added welcome to the league.............

hey all. sorry i havent been around. ive been putting in 10 hours a day to finish up this house. but ill be on after work today for a little. but this friday afternoon till sunday ill be on all weekend. sorry for any troubles this might have caused. see you all when i get back from work around 5 pm eastern

That's fine thank you for telling us.

Last edited:
Years
@Lezza Actually I've got a friendly with a friend after the battle with Jango. If you still want to battle after that, I'll challenge for you badge. ;)

And GG Jango. I'm just lucky that Infern didn't have CC. Won 2-0.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
@Lezza Actually I've got a friendly with a friend after the battle with Jango. If you still want to battle after that, I'll challenge for you badge. ;)

And GG Jango. I'm just lucky that Infern didn't have CC. Won 2-0.

It did have CC i just thought that even if it hit it wouldn't score a KO but anyway you claim my badge kinda hoped heracross didn't get KO so quickly but how could it since brave bird is 4x super effectieve

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
quick announmeant: like I've said before i'd like if everyone keeps count of their wins and loses because in a few days from now i'm gonna start prepering an elite four tourny to pick the E4 so yeah like I've said keep count of thoses wins and loses (if anyone has questions about how the tourny is gonna work then PM me.)

Back