• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Cool episode, I was late because my internet is horrible :D
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Momo-chan's obsession with Aizen is a result of him using her, just like he used pretty much every other character. It drives me insane, but it's not really Momo-chan's fault that Aizen is the one who, from her point of view at the time, just so happened to step in and save her, Renji, Izuru, and Shuhei from certain doom... Or something like that. LOL

My point is that her obsession doesn't bother me that much - it's the fact that she was essentially tricked into becoming obsessed with him that I don't like. And I can't fault her for that because it's not her fault that Aizen is a creep who deserves to die. So any faults in her character can be directly traced to Aizen... Much like most negative things that have happened so far. All because of Aizen. (Give or take a few, but still!)

The short version: Aizen deserves to go to hell.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ah. Gin is one of my favourite characters. There's also..

Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
That's always good to see.
I own the one that wasn't released in japan. Bleach versus Crusade. The storyline only goes about until Nnoitora vs Kenpachi's fight. >: And only has like 25 characters including Amagai..or whoever replaced Gin as a taichou. But it's in japanese..so yeah I rarely know what I'm doing..
Ah, I see...
Wait, it wasn't released in Japan, but it's in Japanese?
...Aside from the fact that I hate Gin, I'm studying graphic design, and I do like how your siggy is made. I'd have used a character I actually like, but still. XD (BTW What font is that? The main one that says he's the ex-captain.)
Hey, Smile, Zam, what do you say to throwing NL and Min in a convo?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The short version: Aizen deserves to go to hell.
Speaking of which, I hope there's a hell arc... Unless it's done badly. In that case, nothankyou.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Holy cow, yes, Hell Arc.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Holy cow, yes, Hell Arc.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh snap. Whoops I meant in the US. x.x; Uber Fail.
/facedesk
XP

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
HEY Don't go throwing me into random conversations!! XD XD

A Hell Arc would be cool but I kinda doubt it... But ya never know. XD I wasn't even getting at that when I said Aizen needs to die and go to hell... XD

Yes. Chaosong-fail.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
I vote no for Hell Arc. Aizen should livee. =D When I came back to post here. Guess what I saw? o_o; 666 Replies for Bleach Fan Club. :O Wow. Coincidence?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Darn I'm always late welcoming new members D;. Hey there Chao, if I may call you that, I'm captain of squad 7. You can call me EN for short if you would like :3. I'm the same way as you I only read the manga and one of my top favorite characters is Grimmjow. Hmmm...I really don't have a least favorite. Oh and favorite female character is Halibel <3.

A hell arc really...is it necessary though :/. I'm not sure but hopefully its as good as it sounds.

And on an offtopic note in the AniSummer tournament round 2 in the Japanese Entertainment forum Bleach is up against Sonic X, which so sucks considering I like both. Thought I would just throw that out there n n'.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
HEY Don't go throwing me into random conversations!! XD XD
Heh, I don't think she'd like it.. I still want to, anyway XP

A Hell Arc would be cool but I kinda doubt it... But ya never know. XD I wasn't even getting at that when I said Aizen needs to die and go to hell... XD
XD. I didn't mean Aizen going to hell, and then a Hell Arc XDD

I vote no for Hell Arc. Aizen should livee. =D When I came back to post here. Guess what I saw? o_o; 666 Replies for Bleach Fan Club. :O Wow. Coincidence?
Aizen's gonna die, you know it XP
666 replies 8O. IT'S A SIGN!
A hell arc really...is it necessary though :/. I'm not sure but hopefully its as good as it sounds.
It'd be nice to expand on hell, though.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Darn I'm always late welcoming new members D;. Hey there Chao, if I may call you that, I'm captain of squad 7. You can call me EN for short if you would like :3. I'm the same way as you I only read the manga and one of my top favorite characters is Grimmjow. Hmmm...I really don't have a least favorite. Oh and favorite female character is Halibel <3.

And on an offtopic note in the AniSummer tournament round 2 in the Japanese Entertainment forum Bleach is up against Sonic X, which so sucks considering I like both. Thought I would just throw that out there n n'.

You may be late, but atleast you welcomed me. It's better late than never xP Oh Thanks EN. Yeah you could call me Chao, But I kinda prefer Song. Cause when someone says Chao it reminds me of food >: Yeah Halilbel is awesome. She's my third fav. female next to Yourichi and SoiFon. :o
Eh I would vote for Bleach over Sonic X anyday, mainly because I never had any interest in Sonic. :o No Offense. So it's kind of biased for me. xD

I like Pokemon said:
XD. I didn't mean Aizen going to hell, and then a Hell Arc XDD

LOL. xD Minichan's hatred for Aizen? Dx

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Oh nah its not an offense. I mean you like what you like right :>. The English dub of Sonic X was quite terrible compared to the japanese. Ok I'm offtopic here xD but damn 4kids. Imagine what Bbleach would have been like if 4kids dubbed it...a total nightmare :|.

And of course Aizen is going straight to hell xD. But considering how evil and powerful he is he would overthrow the devil D:.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Oh nah its not an offense. I mean you like what you like right :>. The English dub of Sonic X was quite terrible compared to the japanese. Ok I'm offtopic here xD but damn 4kids. Imagine what Bbleach would have been like if 4kids dubbed it...a total nightmare :|.

And of course Aizen is going straight to hell xD. But considering how evil and powerful he is he would overthrow the devil D:.

Truth. :O if they send him to hell, he'll be like "I knew this was coming" and comes back. :o Forgot which Sonic series had the theme song "Gotta go FaSter" or something like that..that was horrible..4kids..=/ enough of Sonic we must stay on topic . >_O

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Boring chapter seriously -____-
Really, I thought it was a chapter of win...kind of like how Kubo used to do chapters. I'm just glad to be off of Aizen McGodmod chapters for a little while.

Requesting Permission to join one of the best Manga series ever. 8D
Well as you can see my avatar and signature is of the awesome Gin. (:
I only read the manga so..I won`t talk much about the anime. Other than that..I own the Bleach Wii Game. o_o; which is awesome as well..

Keiri, uh yeah.
Permission granted. Welcome to the Bleahc fan club, ChaoSong! :)
I am Zameric, club owner and captain of Squad 1, in case you didn't already know. ;p

But, the only character I absolutely hate is Orihime. =.=;
I know the perfect way to torture you then, if you ever get out of hand. >:}

Hey, Smile, Zam, what do you say to throwing NL and Min in a convo?
That might be pretty fun to watch. xD
But maybe ChaoSong could fill in for NL. ;p

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think some new zanpakutos around here would be nice...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yeah you could call me Chao, But I kinda prefer Song. Cause when someone says Chao it reminds me of food >:
Song it is.
And how does Chao remind you of food?

LOL. xD Minichan's hatred for Aizen? Dx
Yeah. Me, Min, and someone from the SPPF club were in a convo, and I was trying to summarise the most recent arc, and whenever I mentioned Aizen, she spammed the chat XD.

Ah, 4Kids, looks like they've got quite a reputation.
But hey, without them, we wouldn't have Yu-Gi-Oh abridged!

WOULD he go to hell, though?
From what I remember (of the only instance where Hell is "shown") an especially bad Hollow was purified, and the soul was sent to hell because it was eeeevil.
But because Aizen's a soul, when he's killed, he should be re-incarnated, no?

The Devil doesn't rule hell, silly, an angel does!
Truth. :O if they send him to hell, he'll be like "I knew this was coming" and comes back. :o
Pretty much yeah.

Really, I thought it was a chapter of win...kind of like how Kubo used to do chapters. I'm just glad to be off of Aizen McGodmod chapters for a little while.
AIZEN MCGODMOD

I know the perfect way to torture you then, if you ever get out of hand. >:}
Was is it with everyone and torturing other people? XD Granted, it's GREAT fun!

That might be pretty fun to watch. xD
But maybe ChaoSong could fill in for NL. ;p
Yes, yes it would.
Hell, why not throw all three in!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think some new zanpakutos around here would be nice...
I've been thinking on updating mine (not completely changing everything, of course, I couldn't do that XD. But more so getting rid of useless attacks, and somewhat nerfing it, since everyone's noticing how Godmod it is now XD).

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

I like Pokemon said:
Yes, yes it would.
Hell, why not throw all three in!

Whoa, sounds fun. I'm in! I always love random conversations xD

I like I like Pokemon said:
Song it is.
And how does Chao remind you of food?
It reminds me of food because of it's like a different spelling of "Chow" and if you didn't know there are Chinese noodles call "Chow Mein" which reminds me of food...

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Noodles = pasta
Chao/Chow sounds like Ciao
italy

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*shot*

*ahem*

umm so yeah... I'm hyper today. don't mind me, really. lalalalala

Err well I have 3 more days of art classes then I'm free the rest of the summer most likely.

So I'll work on the squad post and stuff.... and more banners/buttons/userbars yeah...

Ok um I got like 3 hrs of sleep and i have to draw a self protrait before thursday so......... XD doom. DX

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Whoa, sounds fun. I'm in! I always love random conversations xD
Weeeeeeeeeeell one of the main participants will be going for, like, 5 days. Somaybelaterthen

It reminds me of food because of it's like a different spelling of "Chow" and if you didn't know there are Chinese noodles call "Chow Mein" which reminds me of food...
Anyone who doesn't know what Chow Mein is needs to eat some damn food.
Also, I pronounce "Chao" like Chaos, only without the S. Chaos to me, is epic.
Noodles = pasta
Chao/Chow sounds like Ciao
italy

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*shot*
*Hides gun*
umm so yeah... I'm hyper today. don't mind me, really. lalalalala
At the same time when it's 1 AM here and we're both on MSN.

Ok um I got like 3 hrs of sleep and i have to draw a self protrait before thursday so......... XD doom. DX
Pfffft I have 2 more hours until I can eat to my heart's content... then not eat for... almost 18 hours. Fun.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back