• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Ya its when i beat the E4 i dont get the option to continue my game. yeah i've tried all the save types on VBa and they haven't been working for me!

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Then you probably haven't used the "Fire Red save patch".
I won't post the file (because it is against the rules), so google it.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
TO: Zeikku

hi it´s me again. I have a few more questions and I really would like them to be Answered. In order:

1.- Have LaZ found a way to add Day/night yet? (or a placeholder) Hacklars is working on something about Day/night and I saw LaZ there, so....(it would be great to have it for Beta 3)

2.- do you need help with the Day-Care OWs? I have some, look in the attachment but, there´s only 251 in there.

3.- Are you going to re-open the safari zone? I saw a video in youtube about a cheat code that lets you go into a un-used safari in GSC. I think you (or LaZ) should make it like that.

Answer pls when you read this.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I've used a clean rom too patched properly... I really dunno what the problem is but thanks anyway!

Pokemon Nigh tBlack Version

Death Incarnate.
Years
Here is a short list of some of the bugs i found.
btw, i chose the female trainer.
first - the final sage in sprot tower uses jis intro text as his defeat text as well.
second - in the national park, when you are standing on the left side of the water, your reflection shows under you.
third - more of a suggestion, really, can you make the female trainer a bit more attractive?
ttyl, i have reached ekrueak and releaased the gerbils>

nig

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Can anyone help me?

well, im at the part where you face gengar in lavendar town by talking to that golden stone, but I saved an reseted just to make sure..

I started up the game.. and on the flash back parts ("Previously on ___ adventure" then it shows step 4..3..2..1..

Well, my screen turns black after step 4 and I cant seem to get it going anymore..help?
This is Beta 2.1 btw

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2009
can i be PKMN Trainer Zac

Pokemon:

1.Charizard

2.Fereligator

3.Blaziken

4.Fearow

Can i be a trainer that you meet (and Battle) more than once?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2016
I thought the same, but if you go back to near the water you appeared after diving, look well, very well, and you will see one of those dark entrances on a wall. Its near the said water. Try looking around it, mainly to the left part ( left up, left down, etc )

I also found out if you go back into the cave before the rayquaza cave you can also Fly out

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
You know that alot of people could have problems at the beggining of the game when you are battling Zane and he sends out his Porygon, when it uses Conversion 2 and turns into a ghost type, all the starters have normal type moves till after lvl 10.. so u might wanna change that... :D

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
TO: Zeikku

hi it´s me again. I have a few more questions and I really would like them to be Answered. In order:

1.- Have LaZ found a way to add Day/night yet? (or a placeholder) Hacklars is working on something about Day/night and I saw LaZ there, so....(it would be great to have it for Beta 3)

2.- do you need help with the Day-Care OWs? I have some, look in the attachment but, there´s only 251 in there.

3.- Are you going to re-open the safari zone? I saw a video in youtube about a cheat code that lets you go into a un-used safari in GSC. I think you (or LaZ) should make it like that.

Answer pls when you read this.

well, there is/ may be a way to add day/ night, thanks to hackmew, hacklars day/ night looks a little unprofessional (no offense), the palette for his system reloads a lot, which means we'd have even more bug reports. hackmews is progressing well though.

we dont think we'll add all of those day care Ows... it would be a nice touch but we'd have to expand rom and the Ow table even more.

plans for the safari zone are undecided.

also, my network cable broke, so im out of internet on my computer, im on my ps3 , but i'll answer your questions when i can.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Yeah to add more OWs, the ROM may have to be expanded and right now only HackMew's tools support expanded ROMs. I recommendation with the OWs would be to use MD sprites for the big legendaries and MD sprites for other Pokes (I have a tut on resizing which should be helpful :P). I wouldn't use RSE's sprites coz they don't look good imo. I hope you don't have to expand the ROM coz it may cause difficulties. But you could always insert LZ77 images into a clean ROM and copy/paste the hex data :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
...Hmmm..How do you find red? And how exactly do you get to the Orange Islands. And dirk123 before you yell Check the Walkthrough in your signature, Ill have you know I did. And All I got was weird Fish Shapes Square Boxes and ~ symbols.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
...Hmmm..How do you find red? And how exactly do you get to the Orange Islands. And dirk123 before you yell Check the Walkthrough in your signature, Ill have you know I did. And All I got was weird Fish Shapes Square Boxes and ~ symbols.

No one else had a problem with my file, so it must be your computer. Or to be more specififc, your Microsoft Word.

But to answer your question. After getting the Kanto badges, challenge the Elite 4 again (like the original FR/LG Elite 4 Round 2). After beating them, Red will appear in Mt Silver.

joamaravar said:
How do I go from one beta to the next successfully?
You don't. Just patch the latest beta on a CLEAN rom and start from the beginning.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I almost finished the Johto part and I must say this hack is equal to Shiny Gold maybe even better!
But there's lots of glitchs... I don't know if someone already pointed it but from what I remember
In Cherygrove is maybe hidden item but when ya click on it game will stop
In Rocket Hideout there's one scientist who has I guess bad offset 'cause when ya speak to him game will go purple and there's no way out
And the last I remember is that in Team Static's hideout are 2 grunts which attack ya but screen goes black and battle don't start
Is that only my problems or not?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2009
I was in Team rocket's base in Beta2.1, and when I spoke to a scientist near teh red head on teh thrid basments i belienve, the game crashed. Also does the beta end after the radio station?

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
no, it goes up to the first bagde of the orange islands.
The bug you posted is probably the most popular one. So, just in case you have anymore questions, download dirk123's walktrhough. It includes all you need to know about liquid crystal.

dragonoid

Banned
Years
This hack looks really great. The graphics is cool ( i really am not good in spellings).Anyway the thing i dont like is the trainer card gold looks relly weird i suggest u change it. anyway this is my favorite hack ever. oh and i also love the music of newbark town and the other towns a really cool hack. keep up yhe good work guys.DO NOT GIVE UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back