• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Swimmers Fan Club*~

~~*Mudkip*~~

umbreon girl
Years
If you like to swim please join *gose to chaning room*....... *comes out* is a hot changing room! *gets in the pool*, (can my friend join to?), lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This belongs in the club forum; I'll move it for you. ^_^

~~*Mudkip*~~

umbreon girl
Years
Thanks Kairi, i thort sumthink was rong with it! dose enyone youse smiles here? i do, look in my posts! there will be one or two +_+, [/GLOW][/COLOR]

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
*has serious connection with water*
I'l join! Can I be Co-owner?
I've always loved the water ^^ I feel that whenever I'm upset I can just go there!

~~*Mudkip*~~

umbreon girl
Years
ok eliena you are co-owner, i hop more members join!, i made a baner here it is:
Swimmingatnight.bmp

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Yeah, I live right by the Pacific ocean, and its pretty cool, I like it. I wish I went there more often, but no one really wants to go, and I hate going alone... *jumps in* yay! Lets race!

Back