• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #126] Pokémon Morganite Version

What is the most weak part of the hack?

• Storyline

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Graphics

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other-State in Thread

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PKMN Trainer Alison

I'll follow you into the dark.
Years
Okay I found a terrible bug in your game. (Besides the tree problems that are like... Everywhere :P)

Spoiler:

Years
^ To fix that glitch, you'll need to set the healing place (using the aptly named sethealingplace command) somewhere before a battle, otherwise the player'll get sent to a glitched Blaine's gym (or that map, anyway). (By the way PKMN Trainer Alison, instead of making your screens super huge and stuff, just go File > Screen Capture..., or F12.) Anyway, I've not actually played this yet, but the screens look rather nice (ignoring the overused ROM Base), except the titlescreen's text has some ugly anti-aliasing (white dots around it) which ruin it's otherwise pretty nice look. Good luck.

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm sorry. It was my understanding that a beta was going to be released last weekend. I looked in the first post, saw an download and went to town. And here it goes. (I had to use spoilers as the following is long and spoils much of the plot).

Spoiler:

I really hope this isn't all you had in store for us. I'm relieved to learn that that was just an alpha and not the beta, thank God. I hope all of the errors were fixed. If you need a beta tester don't hesitate to PM me as I pretty sure I can help.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just thought I would give an update, I have decided to make the game into chapters, as chapter 1 has been out for a while now, it is called Prologue. Chapter 2 is coming really soon, named "Trouble?". Thanks for everyone's support.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Been a long time for an update, just wanted to let everyone know that it is still being worked on. Right now, I have Fakemon already sprited, and this game will have a Fakemon starter, I have decided it.

Kalala

Gunsou
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2018
Woah, this looks good!
Ima happy to be a pokemon designer.
Sorry i didnt, i forgot about this website D:

Or i could do concept art for the pokemon you've already done.

gamesharkhacker

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc.
Years
Music in Pokemon Morganite

I see you haven't inserted any of my music into Pokemon Morganite. Could you insert them?? I need you to, cause I need to like "learn from my mistakes". he he...

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I see you haven't inserted any of my music into Pokemon Morganite. Could you insert them?? I need you to, cause I need to like "learn from my mistakes". he he...

I inserted some music already, I'll make of video of the music in action soon.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Here is a video showcasing the music ripped from the game. It is a custom music file from the Titlescreen. Enjoy!

gamesharkhacker

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc.
Years
Hmm.. Thanks for posting the vid Bolens. The only problem with it is the track that is much to loud and is supposed to be a piano. I'll fix it so you can reinsert it into the ROM. And also, i don't know from the video, but have you looped the song?? It is not supposed to be looped that's all. Thanks.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Added a poll to the hack thread, please vote honestly. I need to figure out what needs improved, and who better to tell me than the public. :classic:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Got rid of IPS file for Alpha 1 of the game, as it is outdated and many things have been changed.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I have come to a decision to restart whole hack, am working on a more, better, fuller storyline that will ultimately make the game. In starting new, I can insert the new tiles, redo the title-screen, make it look a little better, and other graphical things. Thanks for everyone who supports this hack, it will not die. It will be reborn to be greater than the original :)

Made new title-screen, a lot better than the old one.

titlescreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Well , well isnt that a good titlescreen
just wondering but int this the hack i overworld sprited for?

Back