• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 29, 2016
Hello, sorry if this is stupid or has already been asked, but I just took the boat to Millennium town from Dark Rising HQ. I fought my rival in the spirit tower and lost, but I had not been in the Pokecenter yet so I was teleported back to Dark Rising HQ. How do I get back to Millennium town? I had to leave right after I lost and I saved then (I use GBA4IOS so I can save at any time) and I didn't realize I would be teleported to DRHQ until after I got back on. My only other save was from 2 days and several hours ago. Can anyone help? The blue-haired girl (I forget her name) isn't in the HQ anymore and I can't enter the port in DRHQ.

Can anybody help me with this? Or can anyone at least help me download a cheat or something that teleports me to Millennium City? This is the best hack I've ever played, I've been trying to play Glazed, Liquid Crystal, etc and they just don't come close, I want to play but it's glitched! Is there any way to fly to the mainland from DRHQ/Pax Town? Do I need to update the game or something?

Years
Hey folks, I'm the broadcaster for a Twitch Plays Pokémon: Dark Rising stream (I know, another Twitch Plays stream, blegh) and I'm going to start the stream in about an hour. I figured there would be some people here who'd want join us.
We originally intended to start the stream right after completing the Twitch Plays Pokémon FireRed stream (it was a blast!), but ran into some difficulties. So after a long enough of a wait I decided to handle this myself.
Anyways, long story short; the end of the url for the stream is /twitchplaysdarkrising (since I can't post links yet). The link is in my signature, as well.
I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Hey, DRG, I'm new to PokéCommunity and I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the hard work you've done with this hack. I am grinding my guts out and I haven't even gotten the vs. seeker yet! Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to your work in the future.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
Hi I'm new to this forum and to Pokemon Dark Rising (love it btw) I was wandering what do I do after beating Atem, the gym leader. The guys back at the big Pokemon Center aren't done with their business and I can't seem to fly anywhere but three little islands

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I really love this hack but I had one question about an evolution.
Does Pichu evolve in this game? I know it usually evolves by friendship, but my Pichu is up to level 42 and I'm not really sure what to do to get it to evolve. I haven't found a soothe bell or anything to boost friendship, so can someone possibly help me?
Thank you in advance.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I really love this hack but I had one question about an evolution.
Does Pichu evolve in this game? I know it usually evolves by friendship, but my Pichu is up to level 42 and I'm not really sure what to do to get it to evolve. I haven't found a soothe bell or anything to boost friendship, so can someone possibly help me?
Thank you in advance.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thank you in advance.
Um... has Pichu been defeated many times? Because that decreases friendship.

Congrats for 1 million views on this thread
There should be a graphical award for this similar to the hoty awards ;)
There are many other threads with 1M views, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 29, 2016
Hey, I just beat Adrian and want to go back to fight Giovanni, where is he again? Also, I've heard some talk about Kyogre, is he catchable or am I mistaken?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Quick question: I have gotten to the point where I have received Victini an I am wondering if I should replace my Musharna with him.

Also, Is this a good team and move set?

Musharna, Lv. 40. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

Typhlosion, Lv. 40. Flame Wheel, ThunderPunch, Quick Attack, Extrasensory

Zebstrika, Lv. 39. Spark, Shock Wave, Pursuit, Stomp

Dragonair, Lv. 40. Swift, Dragon Pulse, Icy Wind, Water Pulse

Breloom, Lv. 40. Sky Uppercut, Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Leech Seed

Swampert, Lv. 42. Muddy Water, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Ice Punch

Any feedback would be nice, I'm trying to beat the game! Thanks!

P.S. Love u, DRG! You are the best hacker ever!

BTW, I use an IPhone, so I do NOT use hacking. It ruins the whole fun of the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014

Yea, it's pretty balanced. Imo you should replace Musharna with Victini. Victini is more useful on the long run...
Sleeping strategy won't work that well once you get to battling oversped enemies =)

Thanks for the advice, I'll start grinding my Victini as soon as I can.

Back