• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Edit: Finished
Spoiler:

RP Sample
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Skittles- Yeah, just make your sample longer. The one you have right now is way to short o.o' Also, I noticed in what you have you had Cecil able to speak. Dragonne can't speak XD

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I'm pretty excited to see what the King has in store for us when we are all gathered there at once

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'll probably make another post sometime next week. I was gonna wait until Ice and Skittles posted, but I don't wanna hold everyone else up.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
what would you guys think if we bounced what was going on off of each other, ie. Tobi and Rutack bump into each other in the castle and have an encounter? that way we could keep things moving at a pace of sorts, kind of side conversation/ encounters between players while waiting for things to move forward.

CourageHound

Years
what would you guys think if we bounced what was going on off of each other, ie. Tobi and Rutack bump into each other in the castle and have an encounter? that way we could keep things moving at a pace of sorts, kind of side conversation/ encounters between players while waiting for things to move forward.

@Typh- That's a great idea, actually~ Feel free to interact with any characters in the area.

That sounds pretty cool. I'll get to posting right away!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Skittles- Anywhere is fine, just make your way to Issathon within the next few posts. The method and reason is up to you.

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Oops, it was there in bold in the very first post.
Anyway my post is up, is there any particular posting order? Also anyone is free to interact with Alistar, maybe try to figure out what the hell he is doing. :D

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
I'm going to quite literally drop in on the group gathered. If there are any problems, I'll go back and edit my post.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@EvilSkittles: just wondering, who is the brown haired man you bump into? a guard?

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Anybody, It was suppose to be you but then I realized that I would need ask before I do that. Basically, I wanted to drop in on that little group that formed in the hallway.

Edit: Oops, not you CourageHound

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years
Hey guys. Not feelin too good atm so I wont be posting for a day or two, or at least until fortwork's next post. Whichever comes first

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Well, my next post might not be for awhile since I'm currently trying to catch up in school since I was absent for 2 days last week cause I was sick. Once I'm caught up, I'll make another post.

Back