• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with downloads

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
Ive never installed DiviX 5 and I ran the files downloaded from that site. I had a little trouble in Winamp but everything was everything in Microsoft's Media player.

a1337a, where can i find Matroska Pack, the kazza lite pack that i uploaded here is no longer updated.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Thanks!

Thanks for all the help everyone. It seems to be working now; although, at about two minutes and eleven seconds in on "Tough Battle! Team Rocket Enter!" a dialogue box pops up and says that its a bad .avi file and freezes the video. But that's probably a problem with the file, wouldn't you say? Anyway, the info you guys gave me worked perfectly as far as getting a picture. Thank-you so much!

Last edited:

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
Yea, that has to be the file. Your player will say that if it has a dodgy keyframe but plays on fine. Just wondering, now that you have the files, are any of them subbed? I'd like it if they where. I havn't seen them yet:P

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Well, like I said before, I only got through the first two minutes of "Tough Battle! Team Rocket Enter!" before it froze up. But from what I saw, they aren't subbed. I also downloaded "Team Rocket Special! Love and the Origin of Youth". It did the very same thing after only a few seconds. I'm starting to think that maybe there's a problem with my player. :P I have NO luck with computers :) I'm updating my player as we speak in hopes that that will help.

But, if anyone could translate the eps for me, I have a friend who has the education and the equipment to add subtitles to it...that is, if I ever fix all of these problems I'm encountering.

EDIT:
I've downloaded both the team rocket eps and both of them keep freezing up. Is anyone else having this problem, and if not...then what am I doing wrong? This is all so frustrating...:'(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2006
hello can some one here tell me where i can download the early eps of pokemon 100% english with bittorent

Back