• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hackers// Group

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
The-Terror-no-more-SIGwithw.jpg

Welcome to..."The World"....

This is a group for anybody who is a fan of the dot hack series.

this includes:
-dot hack infection, mutation, outbreak, and quarantine

-dot hack GU rebirth, reminisce, and redemption

-any and all dot hack animes (SIGN, ROOTS, CELL, etc.)

so have fun chatting with your fellow fans

Rules:

1. obviously follow all pokecommunity.com rules and guidelines

2. Keep the conversation here related to dot hack. if it deviates from this, give a reason (such as relating story to another game or something)

3. If there is something you plan on posting that could be a giveaway for any of the games (for story or plot or secrets)
please put it into spoiler tags.

4. Respect your fellow club members.

5. no spamming or trolling i hate that.

6. Your rank (explained below the rules in ranking section) will go up based on your activity and helpfulness to this group. I reserve the right to kick members who are behaving in such a way that violates these rules or gets us warned by moderators and admins. of course you will be given fair warning if you are behaving in a poor conduct.

Other guidelines:

-Just be respectful of everyone and have a good time here.
-Also, debates about certain things are fine, as long as you keep it under control, and dont let it escalate into a brutal argument (no name calling or anything of that nature please)
-Feel free to contribute to making banners or userbars for this club. i could always use the help since im behind as it is on my banners. i have a couple for you to use that i will post.

Ranking:

I already partially explained it in the rules, but here's a real overhaul of it.

Basically the rankings here determine what kind of member you are in the club. everyone (aside from myself) will start at the bottom and work up by contributing and staying active here and in the Social Group. your privileges will be such things as posting topics, side-topics, making games ( like contests and games that we can do here in the thread or in the SG), and being able to rank, derank, or warn members.
I'm sure everyone will pick up on it really quickly. if not feel free to ask me questions about it.​

So here's the general ranking system:​

-Guild Master- (Owner: Vallander); post topics, side-topics, games, rank, derank, and warn members, ban offending members, and post announcements.​

-Assistant Guild Masters- (Co-Owner) ; post topics, side-topics, games, rank, derank, and warn members, post announcements.​

-Sigma player- ; post topics, side-topics, games, rank, derank, warn members.​

-Theta player- ; post topics, side-topics, games, warn members.​

-Delta player- ; post topics, side-topics.​

-Newbie- ; nothing.​

I think that about covers it. VM/PM me any questions you may have about the group.
again respect your fellow members, and enjoy yourselves ^_^.​

Apkallu

here is where i will post banners/Userbars made by myself or other members. there is a somewhat similar section in the SG.​

Banners

Aura's Guardians (Azure Flame Knights) from G.U.
picture.php

.Hack//SIGN Tsukasa
picture.php

Welcome to the World CC Corp symbol
picture.php

CyberConnect Corp. Official
picture.php

(more Coming Soon)​

Userbars
dot hack title userbar
allu-polish-poland-jrpg-rpg-dot-hack.png

Tabby Userbar
ubd5512.png

(courtesy of Graceful ^^^)​

(more coming soon)​

Member List

-Vallander-
-.AkuRoku.-
-Graceful-
-.Wolfie-kun.-
-Thunder.-
-JessicaH-
-Iwanagi-
-God's Young Sage-

If you want to go to the .hackers// Social Group, click here

(Coming soon: im gonna try to get a chatroom up and running.)​

Current Ranking

Guild Master: Vallander

Assistant Guild Master: none

Sigma Player: none

Theta Player: none

Delta Player: none

Newbie: .AkuRoku., Graceful, .Wolfie-kun., Thunder., JessicaH, Iwanagi, God's Young Sage

Lost Ones: none

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
I haven't played the games, read the Manga or watched the anime, but this series has always looked very interesting to me. So I guess I'll join too.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
I haven't played the games, read the Manga or watched the anime, but this series has always looked very interesting to me. So I guess I'll join too.

meh thats fine. im sure youll pic up on it quickly enough wolfie.

anyway welcome to the club ^_^.

~Member list Updated~

how bout i go ahead and start a topic:

New Topic: What is your favorite dot hack series (game or anime or manga)?
mine would have to be the GU series. those three games just kicked sooooo much ass in my opinion lol.

also i added a couple userbars/banners for yall to use :)

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
same here that was my first manga and i had seen the games before but had never really taken notice of them or known what they were about. i knew about data drain and that was pretty much it, so i guess you could say that legend of the twilight was my intro as well ^_^.

woot go shugo and rena
(and houka's awesome....fists.... lol)

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
yeah mistral was incredibly annoying. i almost wanted to stand by and watch her attack high lvl monsters and get killed pitifully.

of course mireille was annoying too. i remember watching the last episode on tv and she was like shrieking shugo and rena's names. i actually had to turn the volume down or i was going to toss my tv out the window lol.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
woot thunda's in the house :P

~Member list updated~

EDIT: @Graceful: thanx for the bar grace ^_^ just now noticed it i added it to the list with credit to you :)

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
oh yeah Mia was pretty awesome ^_^.

i kinda liked how they made it so easy to tell in the GU series that endrance = Elk.
i mean cmon. same hair, same obsession with Mia, same lonely self. super elk!
Piros is someone i never kept good equipment on or leveled up just because his PC was so damn irritating (both in IMOQ and GU series)

lol how bout we just make a topic about this:
Who's your favorite character from the .hack series?
actually, i think Ovan is my favorite, from GU, along with Aura's azure flame knights (Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, and Azure Kite)

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
yeah blackrose was pretty awesome :P

it was funny seeing how awkward she was sometimes around kite.

really pours it out in her secret email that you can see on GU's games if you convert IMOQ data.

Years
I'm in. I loves this series.

Sad about the first 4 games, though.

Oh yeah, G.U's awesome. I Beat the Doppelganger. XD

Back