• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
They are sometimes x3

Anyways, due to some circumstances, I'm going to post tomorrow morning. My excuse is going to be that I am going to give all the people that haven't posted yet more time to, but... *shifty eyes*

EDIT: Screw it. I'll just post now xD

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
*Climbs out of pit* What part of just kidding don't you understand? ;.; Because of you I had to eat Beo to survive >.>

*Joins Wolf support mob*

@Mira - You used my username in your post ^^' x3

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Zeph.: *shifty eyes* Uh... No I didn't. *hits over head with shovel and pushes into closet*

Everyone: I'm heading home today, guys, so I won't be on again until tonight.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I know I'm probobly extremely late but it dosn't seem Signups are closed so I was wondering, Can I reserve a spot? :D

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
My post is made of fail, but its a post. I hope it doesn't kill the thread. I sometimes do that >___<

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Megaman765: Sure, you may be reserved. :P

Raikiri: Tch... The Uprising has dealt with worse than a fail post, trust me ;3

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
Wow, Mira, I'm impressed. The aura of happiness made an appearance. xD

And after all, they do have to deal with Audrey every day... >.>

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
*Climbs out of pit... Half eaten* Hey Zeph... Never again.. never again..

Anyways for anyone who is coming with me and Zeph can follow off the end of my last post...

*Pushes Zeph back in the pit* :P

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Just a small post, wasnt much to write about however Iago sounds really stalker-ish in this post which has me worried. Anyone is free to come up and have a chat if you want.

Years
Woo, epic joint post coming up from Rai and I soon. Buwaha! :3

So, I have a random question: can you guys tell me more about the PXS? Do they have a specific uniform like Team Rocket does?

I want to think up a bad guy character. Plus, Sheila's parents are in the PXS, though they don't necessarily have to pop up in the RP. (But it WOULD be good drama eventually, in a pinch.)

Mira

restless spirit
Years
PXS uniforms are purple and black. If a member happens to be in the south, however, chances are that they would walk around in civilian clothes so as not to gain unwanted attention. They would typically only wear their uniforms in cities they have already taken over in the north.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Hey guys I just moved into my apartment today and found out there won't be any internet for a few days.... ill be back as soon as possible :(!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Greetings Everyone.

I will be going on a camping trip tomorrow morning till late Friday night. As expected, I will not have my computer on me and even if i did bring my laptop I probably wouldn't have internet service. As a result, Isaac will be a mindless doll. Hopefully I won't miss too much.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Hey all-

I've had to do some court stuff, so I wasnt' really able to post. Can anyone fill me in on what's been happening?

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
I'll be gone from today through Sunday. Might be able to get a post up before I leave, might not. We'll see.

*hands out cookies to RavenStar, Raikiri, and Wolf* Here you go. ^^

Back