• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey, just being a general dumb-hole, but can the virtual boundaries (of the actual Poké)
vary depending on the "posture"? I have a 64x43 Grovyle from Emerald and a 60x57 (I believe) Grovyle from Black and White, so just making sure here...

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I would point out there's already a similar project completed.

Just pick the good ones and fix the bad ones.
Um no. No offense to Wesley, but those sprites are pretty ugly, and I refuse to use B/W backsprites.

Hey, just being a general dumb-hole, but can the virtual boundaries (of the actual Poké)
vary depending on the "posture"? I have a 64x43 Grovyle from Emerald and a 60x57 (I believe) Grovyle from Black and White, so just making sure here...
When did I say you could do Grovyle O_o. I have an 80x80 sprite that is to be resized for all 649 Pokemon, so please ask me first, because, for instance, let's say you resized D/P Parasect, then your efforts would be completely useless because I wanted HG/SS Parasect with a special palette. So please, ask me first, and I will provide you with both front and back to be resized.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
463b.png

464g.png

Wiznatt's backsprites are coming in pretty handy :). I'm using the ones that weren't changed in Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver.

EDIT: yay
551f.png

465u.png

burmy2.png

burmy3.png

(none of these ^4 had their front sprite resized lol)

Last edited:

pipdeath

My Name Is Shadow Wolf
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
EVERY SPRITE INDEXED AND 64x64

EVERY SPRITE INDEXED AND 64x64 P.S If there is any missing PM me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Wow, I looked at all of the resizes and they are amazing. I've tried resizing sprites before but mine just suck... =P Keep up the great work, you are doing an excellent job with this. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Here Ill post some from that file
Wow, right after I just told that other guy not to post it.

Please do not post in this thead posting Wesley's sprite pack because it is of no use to me.
Wesley's sprite is of no use to me.
it is of no use to me.

it is of no use to me.

I guess I'll say it again: STOP POSTING WESLEY'S SPRITES BECAUSE I AM NEVER GOING TO USE THEM.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
wesley has a sprite pack. i think it would save u some work
your welcome

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
wesley has a sprite pack. i think it would save u some work
your welcome
I understand the sarcasm, but no, it won't save me some work, and here's why:

1. Wesley's sprites aren't resized in the same style I'm resizing them

2. I don't use B/W backsprites, it looks out of perspective in-game

3. I've already chosen which sprite from which DS game I'm using for all 649 Pokemon. So say for example, posting a perfectly resized HG/SS Articuno would be useless because I've already chosen to do D/P/Pt Articuno with B/W colors

4. They're ugly anyways. why would I use them? No offense to Wesley, but those sprites are of rather poor quality

"It is of no use to me" means that it is of no use to me, therefore it won't save me any work, because it is of no use to me.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I absolutely adore your sprites, they look beautiful. My personal favourite is Serperior, the sprite just looks so smooth and detailed, even though it's been resized.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Your sprites look great! What generation are you
going to do after Sinnoh?

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I absolutely adore your sprites, they look beautiful. My personal favourite is Serperior, the sprite just looks so smooth and detailed, even though it's been resized.
Thank you :D

Your sprites look great! What generation are you
going to do after Sinnoh?
Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Unova will be done along side all the other sprites (hence why I already have some Unova Pokemon), meaning that while the current main focus is Sinnoh, I will occasionally post an Unova sprite(s), and that won't change when I move onto Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Meaning that by the time I finish Hoenn, I'll also be done with Unova. I might even be done with Unova earlier than that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I really like the Serperior sprite too. My favorite backsprite is the Servine backsprite, though. It just looks really good (I like the shiny version the best).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back