• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
76. It was a white background with the bold black words 502 Bad Gateway or something along those lines.

Had a friend back at my old high school who talked a lot about that particular manga, said something about it being canceled if I remember correctly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnnn... I haven't gotten any messages on that. Is happening for PC specifically for you? Or some other site.

Detective Conan? Canceled? Then what am I reading on a weeklyish basis! /brick'd

Nah. Funimation doesn't dub for the time being is that's what he's talking about, but it definitely isn't canceled. Both the manga and the anime is going strong, and the manga is actually about to hit its 800th chapter soon! Also, information for the sixteenth movie was released just the other day!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
78. I think that might be happening just on my end, I have at least 40 tabs open on Aurora right now and been on the computer for at least 12 hours today. (Yeah I know I have no life hahaha.) So that could explain the freezing up and crashing of some sites I would be on at the time.

Oh okay he may have been talking about something like Negima or Fruit's Basket then, definitely remember talking about a particular manga by the name of Aki Sora though, ugh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. That sounds like that would be the cause.

Hmm... It's not Negima, but it might be Fruit's Basket? I haven't followed the manga in such a long time and know nothing passed what was in the anime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
80. Yeah probably, was hoping to hear from Broken Arrow on here again but oh well.

Oh wait I remember which one it was now, it was called Case Closed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Case Closed is just Detective Conan's english name, hurrhurr. Like I said, Funimation isn't dubbing it for the time being, but the manga, as well as the anime over in Japan, is still going strong.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Conan eh? I have 711 chapters of that downloaded for a rainy day month year. If it's managed to stay popular for this long it can't be too bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
83. Oh okay, better tell Bryan that next time I see the demented bastard lol.

Heard that Aki Sora got cancelled altogether though in Japan, which is kind of a good thing IMO considering the kind of direction they took around chapter 6 when it came to overall depravity even by the standards of hellspawn such as myself who were reading it at the time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Aki Sora, lol. I think the less that is spoken about that series the better but yeah, I believe it got canned at about chapter 30.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
85. Agreed and thank god. If only the same happened with School Days but oh well T_____T

Think I'm gonna either play Price Of Persia in a bit or start reading something online whatever that may be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Detective Conan is my favorite manga of all time, so I definitely recommend it. Took me about two weeks to get through all of it and get all caught up about oh... this time two years ago (it's been that long? damn...), but it was damn worth it.

Years
Ehhhh? Didn't we watch the whole first season why you were here though?

That's true. I actually meant that I haven't really seen anything that they've released since then, I just worded that a little ambiguously.

It was a white background with the bold black words 502 Bad Gateway or something along those lines.

Bad Gateway? Sounds like one of the routers your connection goes through to PC is being buggy. Most likely the one closest to you, though (as in, the router in your house). Consider rebooting it, but consult with whoever set it up for you first. Unless you're in a dorm. Then don't touch it.

flubbateios

Don't you get bored of going back to 0? Let's outspeed the mods!

smithtism

Blank
Years

Once again I begrudgingly wake up way earlier than I wanted because my dog wanted to go outside. I guess I should be thankful he held it in until 8 o'clock this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back