• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Crimson Tears said:
treecko.gif
--->
treeckoshade.gif

I dithered it. I think it looks a lot better. ^^

Wow! That's really cool CT! I think I'll try one with one of them pics.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
You can use a porgram called Giffy to do it. Atleat that is what i do. Also CT, I liek the new treeco. I don't know why, but i liked the older one better.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
@OL: The Jirachi is pretty neat, but the pose is not the best one.

@Hyperion: Titan Of Light: Nice revamp, well... What can I say? I'm maybe not that good in rating revamps... I see nuthin' wrong with it, so meh.

@Crimson Tears: Awesome pixel-overs. The 2nd version of Treecko looks better, and the Staryu is very good too. The shading on them is awesome.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
here i have 2 ash ketchum trainer sprites from each series
--+the original series+--
ashtrainersprite0mm.png

--+the advance series+--
ashtrainersprite23rf.png

thats all for now expect more greatness from
maxxa

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
@maxxa: great ash sprites, they're really well done. On the bottom ash, his hat emblem is kinda hard to see though ^^U.

@Manaeachicken: Those fakemon are great, I really love volrat hehe. So cool. Clawtch could use a tiny bit of work though. Maybe add some feather detail to its chest, and make the beak stand out more, it seems kinda flat right now.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
i made a new Grass/Dark type starter line i have the first one done but i made two one using X24's way(scaning a drawing in) and one completely in MS Paint. #1 is MS Paint and # 2 is scaned in i want to know which one lookes better.

WHICH ONE LOOKES BETTER?

its name is Leavsin...if anyone has a better name then tell me and ill maybe change it

Please Comment and crit.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
[ LOL! ] Be prepared for an offensive sprite to those who dislike underwear. XD

superman.gif
And.. *shudder*
superman2.gif

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
excuse me, can someone please tell me the website that has all the pokemon sprites of the gamboy/advanced pokemon games.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
@shadow909: pokemonelite200.com

Nice sprites SIlon, remind me of Captain Underpants. The Cape appears to go into Silons neck though at one point, and the knees seem kinda wierd. But I'm not much of a spriter, am I??

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
CT, i think you need to fix the underwair ones legs, it looks as thoug hall you did was color that pants. Also silon looks kinda chubby ^_^. just messing, but i think the legs need alittle work.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Thatks For the Comments People! and Dude, i know clawtch needs some work...Im doing the 3rd evo of the Vouse, Volrat pokemon!

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
Years
the most recent things i made;

bronzard
(brons + lizard)
its a steel type fake-mon

tropenma
(tropius + yenma)
mix.

~SF

Status