• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Radiata Stories!

Years
Radiata Stories! [Video]

logouiq.png

- Episode 1 -

- Prologue -
In the birth cry of the cosmos
The twin eyes awake
Above us they shine
The world made safe for our sake

The forests they flourish
The towers grow high
The four lights shine down
Chaos withers and dies

But Imbalance grows
This is our doom
The tower breaks the sky
Here come the dragon to bring it down

- Story -
In the center of the world lies the human kingdom of Radiata. People throughout the land sing of it's glory.

Sharing the world with the humans are the fairy creatures. Dwarves, elves, goblins and others all lead their different lives.

Although they are not exactly friends, humans and nonhumans live side-by-side in harmoy.

In one small village, a young boy called Jack lives together with his sister. Dreaming of becoming a great knight like his father before him, he sets out one day to try out for the famous Royal Radiata Knight.

- Episode 2 -

Glad I was able to get another one up today!​

Last edited:
Years
Got another one up. I found a way to increase quality, so Episode 6 should have better quality!

- Episode 4 -

Years
Half of the next video was capturing in higher quality, hopefully you'll be able to tell. lol

- Episode 5 -

Years
Nah, I've played both paths. Never beat the extra stuff at the end though. I plan on covering both endings, but I'll probably do the Fairy one first.

Here is the next episode!

- Episode 6 -

Next episode should be longer than 15 minutes! Got my account enabled for extended uploads.​

Last edited:

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
You know, i used to have this game. Got both ending, but never fully complete the game. Too bad my friends broke it....>:( But anyway, i hope everything goes well for this. :)

Years
Haha, thanks. I wont' be posting updates for a few days cuz I'm traveling. But I'll definitely post those extra dungeons at the end!

Back