• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game of Luck ; A Nuzlocke Crazy Dice Roleplay

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
That would be fine with me. Mara would be happy to educate a fellow trainer in something she knows quite well... for a price. She does nothing for free.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Oh no, the adrenaline shot and evolution shot are quite a bit different, the former dealing more with desctructive amounts of energy and adrenaline that tear the body apart from the inside out for a last boost of performance while the former contains a precise dose of growth- and other hormones that stimulate the body for an evolution. The cons might be that the Pokémon, due to a premature evolution, might not be as strong as a naturally evolved Pokémong (at least in the beginning), the price of the shot and maybe even a something-percent failure rate that could result in death.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
So it looks like I will be following {Swan} into the depths of no internet... It should just be until Sunday, though, so it won't be too bad (I hope >_<). I've already started the post, just need to finish a second half based on interactions I may or may not have with other characters. Also need to proofread, so as long as the IC comes up, I should have it posted around then. Uhm, as for the evolution, I think I've come up with something good that may or may not include the *ahem* drugs. Stay tuned, I guess? If somehow the IC comes up and everyone gets a post in before me, then do whatever needs to be done. Just wanted to give you a heads up on my progress.

EDIT: P.S. To any of those who might want to see a little bit of Jade or anything, the RP sample in my sign-up contains a prologue that contains a lot of the history as to why she came to Hoenn, as well. Just a little side note people may or may not want to read.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
... Of course I get the crappy dice roll.

Oh well. I'll work with it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
@Despondency - Thank you for letting me know, I completely understand. (If I didn't I'd be a major hypocrite) Just get your post up when you can, no worries, and I'll look forward to your post C:

@Nimblethumbs - The Dice is unforgiving, better lick next time. So you know, if there's any Pokémon you'd like you can always trade with someone that did get it later on.

And here's my character, since it was about time. This is the first time I participate in a roleplay I'm GM-ing, just to clear things up I will be rolling the Dice for myself too. The Dice is impartial and ruthless, even to me.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I really wish I could "like" some of these characters :D. (Can't wait to see that Onix with Robin... hahaha) Anyway, yes, I am back. I noticed no one's posted in the IC thread, not sure when that came up, and I'll continue my post.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I'm writing the battle section of my post right now. It's taking longer than I thought it would hahaha... i think I'll "like" these characters... in my own way.

EDIT: DONE~! I do hope my post isn't the norm cause... ow. That hurt... XD Hope people enjoy.

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
I've decided right off the bat Mara is going to be a little lawbreaker. The way she does things will get her into so much trouble.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Hmm... perhaps she and Luca will have a few interesting chats huh Strikit? XD

Strikit

Years
Quite possibly. I absolutely love interaction between characters in long adventure-style roleplays.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Splendid. Whenever you'd enjoy such an interaction, do tell me. I can't wait for the fun to be had.

Strikit

Years
Absolutely. Probably around the second or third post. That way she can have a reasonable little team, and her battling style can be a little more apparent.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Sounds like fun to me! I'm in. Of course I should go write another post for the moment... hmm...

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Indeed it is. :) I'm the only one who's posted though.

Strikit

Years
I didn't know it was up yet. After I get some of my essay done I'll finish my post and throw it up.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I'm interested Despondency XD.

Strikit, I tend to Stalk the forums like a weirdo have bad procrastination habits so otherwise i wouldn't have noticed. I can't wait to see your posts, either of you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Yeah, I have a question for Swan: will we be able to post more than one post for this objective? I feel like I have a lot planned for this post still...

Strikit

Years
I'm so close to done. Luca and Mara should soooooo battle. I honestly kinda love him.

Back