• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen What if you woke up in Unova one day?

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
What would I do if I woke up in Unova?

First of all, pinch myself.

If I am not dreaming, I'd have probably came from a boat in Hoenn to the Docks at Castelia City. I'd travel one of the Routes near and catch a Pokemon and then begin to train that Pokemon up. Then I'd do that for a while, catch more Pokemon, hopefully beat Gym Leaders and track down those Plasma jerks.

Then I go back to sleep again, and end up in the newest Region ever, Hongyishohi.

Years
The very first thing I would do is try to find out exactly how I got there. Sure, I'd be excited about being in a place where Pokemon actually existed, but is there any way to contact home? If there wasn't, I'd only stay for a short while (if it's even possible to find a way back), because as awesome as it would be to live in Unova, there are still too many things I've got to take care of in this world.

If I was stuck, though, I'd make the best of it and go searching for some Pokemon, or head to Nuvema and meet Professor Juniper to get my first. I don't know exactly what path I'd go down, but I'd probably start by training my newly acquired Pokemon and begin taking on some of the Gym Leaders around the region (following a similar path to that of B/W). If I find that I'm a good trainer, I might try facing the Elite Four to see how I stack up. If I wasn't that good, I'd settle down in Nimbasa or something, and be perfectly content to live my life normally, but with my Pokemon at my side.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I would find Professor Juniper and take Bianca's place as her assistant. While helping Professor Juniper research Pokemon, and finding out as much about them as I possibly can, I would be following my own research on how I got there, so I can come back to the real world, get my family and take them back to Unova with me, where we would live happily ever after

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
If I woke up in the Unova region randomly, I'd be very bewildered. I would being thinking 'how in the world did I get here!?'. It would probably take me a while to realize I was a Pokemon, I'd have to look in a mirror or a clear puddle or someone would have to tell me. I think that it would be cool to be a Pokemon for a little while! I would change back depending on what Pokemon I was. If I was a cool Pokemon like Zapdos or Dragonite, then I would stay a Pokemon for a long time. On the other hand, if I was a pokemon like gulpin or muk then I would change back into a human form immediately.

If I was a Pokemon with a cool ability, then I would indubitably spend much time exploring the interesting Unova region. The region of Unova is filled with a vast variety of plains, forests, caves and cliffs. I would spend much time exploring the region, trying to find secrets that humans had never found before. If I were a flying Pokemon then this would help me a lot. If I could turn into a Pokemon, I would hope to be a cool flying Pokemon! I would definitely visit Dragonspiral Tower first because it is historical. I would probably get creeped out and would check out the busiest city, Nimbasa. I would visit at night because it would be super pretty and the entertainment scene strives at night. I would dance with my fellow Pokemon and even show off my cool flying abilities for the crowds to marvel at.

I would then find a quiet cave or field to relax in. I would also love ot visit Rainbow Valley because it is very pretty and is the place of romance. I would also like to visit the Clock Tower, the tower that Ash, Iris and Cilan went to help the Darmanitan out. I would chill with the Darmanitan then visits Astibe town to relax. The next day, I would go to Area 58 and explore the place for UFOs and dark matter. I would meet with the elgym and would spend the night to see if I would find any UFOs. Many of my days would be spent exploring the Unova region, making friends along the way. I would travel from the White Forest to N's Castle. From high mountains to the low caves. I would be friendly to all Pokemon and trainers, but I would be careful on which trainers I associated with.

If I found a strong trainer or set of trainers then I would defiitely try to track down Team Plasma and rid the world frm the terrible plans. I would try to destroy all of the bad Team Plasma members, and wouldtry to make the world a better place for all of my fellow Pokemon. I would enjoy exploring the Unova region, becuase would have to eventually go explore other regions because I would love to explore new places. I probably wouldn't spend too much time at one location. You culd say I'd be a hasty nature pokemon. =p

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
If I wake up in Unova, I would go to White Forest and enjoying nature. For spare time, I would enjoy Pokémon Musical in Nimbasa City or going to Undella Town for vacation.

Last edited:

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
I'd probably walk around in circles for a while, confused about where the heck I am. But then once (rather "if" xD) I realize I'm in Unova, I'd probably see if I could get a Starter Pokemon :o Then I'd be the world's best (or worst, you'll never know :P) Pokemon master!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'd tell myself it was a dream
I'd freak out when it wasn't
I'd become a Pokemon trainer trying to get back home
and maybe aid the hero in his quest to stop Plasma, become Champion, etc.
Though if one merely wakes up in the region of Pokemon...
chances are that person is the hero xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Hmmm...

I guess I'd head to Nuvema Town first and get the Prof to hook me up. Then I'd work my way up to Striaton City and get myself a loft and use that as my home base. Go out into the forest and catch a Petilil, then head for Skyarrow Bridge. Probably just cruise through Castelia - cities don't appeal to me much - and go out into the desert and get a Scraggy and a Sigilyph, and that'd probably do for a while. Go back home and spend some time training them and figure it out from there.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Well, if I randomly woke up in Unova, I'd screw real life and spend a little time there. I'd love to meet so many people there, like Skyla and Cheren, and countless places I'd like to visit, like Castelia City and N's castle. That would be such an awesome experience!

But the best thing would be getting to meet real Pokemon, how I've dreamed of that for so many years! Life would be so much more interesting! I'd love it n_n

Years
I would definitely check my PC and withdraw my favorite pokemon especially Honchkrow and move away to other region..hehe. :)

Years
I would immediately start believing that the entralink had something to do withthe interdimensional travel. XD
then, I would go find my Salamence to give her a biiiig hug. ovo I would love to be face to face with Team Plasma. I'll give them whatfor.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I would leave, as quick as possible.

Unova is a horrifying place that has COFFINS WITH ARMS!
Among the more horrifying things; Jellicent, Yamask, Kyurem, what Relic Castle is based on, etc...

Than I would live in Kanto/Johto.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
I would get an eelektross, go paralyze prof juniper, delete all her records, and replace them with a link to gangnam style on youtube, then I would sent them to orof elm, birvh, oak and rowan!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I would get an eelektross, go paralyze prof juniper, delete all her records, and replace them with a link to gangnam style on youtube, then I would sent them to orof elm, birvh, oak and rowan!
In other words, you would Rickroll them. That seems interesting, speaking of that.

Cyclone

lineofdeath

Years
Also I would start trying to assasinate getsis, n and the sages

Oh and ask skyla out on a date;) :) =)

Last edited:

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I'd be scared for a second, wonder what the heck was going on.

Then I'd go back to Nuvema Town and play the Wii I have in my room. Maybe, by now, they've replaced it with a Wii-U. Who knows. :3
Or, I'd go around the region with my precious Pokemon battling random people. I don'thave a clear idea of what I'd do, really. ._.

lineofdeath

Years
I would also crucify all team plasma grunts

Sorry for the violence mods feel free to infract me

Back