• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Hmm i wonder what the big update might be i know it's going to be cool since OG always has cool updates. :D

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
im pretty sure he said that he was thinking of putting some new pokemon in. BTW you dont have to be so rude.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Rude?! I was just re-stating what has been said many times before, and what some people are incapable of listening to.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
If the Fakemon were well made and planned out, yes I would like some. If they're just blobs of color, they'll just ruin gameplay.
I know. I'm a Fakemon designer. I did a lot, I think it was not "just blobs of colour".

this game will be the best there is
Thanks for getting your support.

I was just expressing my thoughts on your idea. Anywho cant wait till the update.
Ah. Its okay. I'm not mad.

I really want to play this OG, and also, putting fakemon is a great idea, mainly when you are the fakemon designer ;-p
Thanks. I need to contact with SSD before I implement this idea.

Hmm i wonder what the big update might be i know it's going to be cool since OG always has cool updates. :D
Aha, you'll need the secret soon~

No! This game will not have fake Pokemon, why can't you get that through your skulls!?
Uhm... Yuoman, I do said I'm planning of adding fakemon, try to check my last update. It'll state everything.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Finally, its the time for update!
Sorry for keeping y'all waiting.

UPDATE

New-5.png

The new battle graphics I did!
Don't ever steal my idea without getting my permission!
I'll explain the screenshot.

Explaination of screenshot:
Spoiler:

Those background are from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Give some comment please...
Do you think its better than the older version?
Or the older version looks better?
Comment in this thread.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Well, shinylugia hasn't on these days. I wonder where he go.
I believe that he's really busy these days.
Hope to get on him soon.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
unbelievable, you are a GAWD. Raw background

also can you help me with this problem,this message keeps on happening when i start a battle
anim009.jpg
i can't make my game when this happens

Last edited:

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
Hot damn! This is amazing, dude!

It looks just like Diamond/Pearl, how did you do that? I've noticed that some other games have it like that as well. Could you please explain how you got it like that?

This game looks so promising, I can't wait till its out.

Goodluck! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Ive a question. Do you overwork the first half of the game too, or have you "just" add the other half?
I hope you get what i want^^ it should not be something negative, just a question^^

Those Battle-Screens (the Backgrounds) look fantastic, respect for that!

But is it on your purpose that "FIGHT" "BAG" etc., so the size of the letters, touching the rand of their boxes?

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Don't worry guys i'm still here working on Raptor. It's just that I somehow take some kind of trip or visit relatives every saturday. I've been working really hard on fixing Raptor up and making it even better than what anyone expects so don't get worried about the release date!

Back