• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
you hear noises coming from atop a moutin in you're town,..... loud,werid strange noises, you hear rumors going around the town saying every legendary pokemon have gathered there to see who is the strongest, but something seems to be happing atop of the moutain....one night while u were perparing to go to sleep in you're house u see a big flash outside of you're window, u approach the window and see a big machine land at the top of the moutain where the legendary pokemon are said to be fighting, now everynite u hear strange machienary noises coming from the moutain.....u decide u cant help you're self but go check on whats going on atop of the moutain u grab you're pokemon off you're dresser and you're off!!!

Name:
Pokemon: (8 max)
description:
personality:
legendary pokemon you are rooting for: (the one u choose will affect the story u might even catch it?!?!?!? but thats a might))
----------------------------------------------
Mine :D

Name: Styiles
Pokemon: Flygon, Charizard, Blastoise,Sceptile, sandslash,typhlosion, pidegot
descriptoin: yellow eyes, navy blue bandanna, baggy blue shorts and white-tee
personality: cool and calm:
legendary pkmn yer rooting for: latios

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana
Pokemon: Chikorita, Ninetales, red Gyarados, Quilava, Mudkip, Altaria, Totodile, and a Pidgey that doesn't battle.
description: I'll come back to that
personality: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends.Ive got a care free personality except when it comes to battling.When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pok?mon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
legendary pokemon you are rooting for: Suicune and Raikou

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
lol i thought this thread would die quickly but good i got some 1 now only 2 more ppl and we can strt this

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Name: Saph
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Salmence, Flygon, Warlein, Kingdra and Absol
discription: thinking about it
personality: Saph is easy to get angry and easily trust others.Her kindness make everyone smile and get new friends quickly.
Legendary pokemon that you are rooting for: Rayquaza

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
yes!!! 1 more person!!!!!!! well anywayz imma go ahead and start this rp the 4th person can jump at anytime but will have to work his/her way into the plot, by the way this moutain is huge!! like the 100 battle tournament in pokemon colloseum!!!! so it'll take us a couple of pages to reach the top!!! :D

styiles ran up the windy path, the wind was blowing to hard so he decided t o fly, but when he tried to fly the winds were still to strong and was blown him and his pokemon further back down the moutain path "well i guess we wont be flying to the top of this moutain, hmm i heard that mysterious trainers and retired gym leaders train up here in these moutains, maybe we'll see some 1 famous charizard" styiles turned to his charizard and patted him on the head "well lets keep on moving!" styiles and charizard kept going upwards into the darkness

Last edited:

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2015
Name: Hoshi
Pokemon: Charizard, Baziken, Lapras, Dewgong, Dragonite, Pichu, Pichu, Skitty
description: ehh link soon ^^;
personality: bubbly, but easily angered
legendary pokemon you are rooting for: Celebi

Alana

Years
Alana moved slowly up the path holding Pidgey tight making sher she doesn't get blown away. "If we do make it to the top it will all be worth it to see those Legendarys." Chikorita nodded. They kept walking heads bowed against the wind. "We need to do smoething about this wind." She said after a while. She reached in her backpack and pulled out some goggles. "They're made for dessert use do they should do fine." She put them on and kept moving.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Saph was climbing up the mountain. Her Espeon and Umbreon followed her. She sliped little bit, but got up. It was getting little bi cold, so Saph put on her jumper. Her two pokemon seemed to be not cold.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
Styiles was now getting hungry for food he opened his pack and gave his pokemon and him sume food "eat up guys we have a long way to go" the pokemon growled with glee, styiles returned them to thier pokeballs after they were done eating....20 minutes later styiles was gettin tired and decided to stop for a rest, he looked for shelter and saw a nerby cave and ran into it, he set up camp and a little fire he was all cozy in hiss sleeping bag when all of a sudden styiles heard a huge roar and saw a huge blue and white figure flying by the entrance of the cave, styiles quickly got up and checked it out "o my god its you!!!!" styiles saw his favorite legendary pkmn he heard so much about it looked as if it got his pretty hard or sumething, it was Latios "................" "whats a matter" the latios said nothing and flew off like a jet back uptowards the moutain "whoa that was so awesome, one of these days latios i will catch you, just wait and see!!!" styiles turned around and headed back towards his sleeping bag and soon afterwards fell asleep

Alana

Years
Alana put on her jacket and then found a leveled patch of grass she could rest on. She lay back and stared up at the sky. Suddenly there was a huge gust of wing. It was blowing north. "Suicune" she muttered then she closed her eyes.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
styiles awoke ready to keep going up the moutain path, he was pumped "ok charizard today we make it to the top" *sweat drop appears on charizard* *sweat drop appears on styiles* "yeah maybe yer right, well then lets keep pushing foward," styiles left the cave and kept heading north east up the moutain "hey look over there charizard it looks like a theif is stealing something from that trainer sleeping "hey you put those pokemon back, there not you'res!!!" "uh-oh" the theif was busted but he wouldn't go down without a fight "ok kid lets make a little deal if i win this battle i keep these pokemon and if you win, i'll put them back" "fine then but perpare to lose im no beginner i have beated the kanto and johto league and have 7 badges in the hoenn league!!" "yeah right kid enough small talk lets fight!, go houndour!"
"thats all you got!!!!??!?!? go charizard"
The 2 pokemon give each other evil stairs

Alana

Years
Alana wakes with a start someone was yelling. She sat up and looked around. "Whats going on?" She asks confused.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
The trainers and the pokemon exchange looks then the battle begins!!
"charizard use sky attack on his houndoom"
"houndoom dont let him get you!"
but it was to late the charizard grabed hold of the houndoom and flew 10 feet into the air thanks to the powerful gusts of wind blowing, charizard drove the houndoom straight into a clif nerby it was really powerful since the winds gave him an extra boost the houndoom was out cold
"what!?!? how could u have won!?!?"
"i told u i am powerful now hand those pokemon back"
"well i guess i could...but i wont!!"
the thief ran the oppiste direction of styiles with the pokemon
"hey- wait we had a deal, i cant believe the trainer is still asleep after all that noise"
styiles ran after the thief

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"**** no hes gettin away, watch it" styiles nearly ran into saph "go sceptile!!, use vine whip to stop the theif!!" the sceptile obeyed and did as it was told the sceptile caught the thief and got the pokeballs, then afterwards tied him up "pheww that oughta do it" *BOOM* "hey wat- the-" a explosion came from atop the moutain, and something was falling towards him, styiles thought it might be the latios again, but it wasnt it was a huge boulder, a rock slide was happing!!!

Alana

Years
Alana got up and ran after the boy. Just as she reached him she heard a load noise. She looked up and saw a huge rock coming towards them. "This is bad."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
could I still join???
Name: Paige
Pokemon:only has one pokemon squirtle
Discription: wears a blood red Kimono and the sandels that go with it surpiseingly she moves quietly and quickly in that outfit hair dark brown all most black eyes a deep rich brown her hair is pulled into 2 long poney tails
Personality: kind but really quiet but soon she will warm up to you and be an outgoing fun person she has a reverse blade samuri sword
LP I am rooting for: lugia and mew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back