• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMO - Ep1 - Myspace Sucks!

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys, this is the 1st episode of my PokeMMO let's play! I'm a very new "let's player" (lol). I'd like some feedback and any tips for improving my videos!

If you liked it, show support by liking the video maybe? :D

- Thank you!

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
DANG, You have the perfect voice for a let's player......I have to edit my voice to make it sound even remotely less annoying.

One thing that you should probably do is record in a higher resolution. You have the HD option, but even in HD the sprites look squashed when in full screen. Maybe you should try recording the game in full screen or make sure the resolution is set to the same resolution as your PC monitor.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
DANG, You have the perfect voice for a let's player......I have to edit my voice to make it sound even remotely less annoying.

One thing that you should probably do is record in a higher resolution. You have the HD option, but even in HD the sprites look squashed when in full screen. Maybe you should try recording the game in full screen or make sure the resolution is set to the same resolution as your PC monitor.

Thank you for the feed back! It seems like the resolution problem is just the game, because my settings are correct & I record in full screen. The graphics are just horribly stretched out, but it's only noticeable in full screen (on youtube). But again, thank you for the support!
---
Here are episodes 2 & 3 for those who are interested! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
EPISODE 4 - BROCK OBAMA!
Let me know what you guys think so far! :D

- JR

Back