• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's kinda cool to see all the new people join and evolve. Hell, Live's newer, compared to me =P Unless he had an alt

I joined this site when I was 12. And holy hell, I was so immature.

Years
By a few months. :p And I didn't dissapear either BOY

I actually did lurk here for quite awhile before making an account. Late 2008-early 2009, but I really started my rounds online in 2006-2007, when I made a Youtube and such.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Seems like it would be.
Not enough other people joined the other forum I used for me to be able to 'watch them join and evolve'. >_> Mostly because I stuck around to the off-topic area. Not many bothered to post there often (there was mainly a large group of regulars there, including myself) because it was known as a spam-ridden area of trolls and rude people. c:

Kurono

Remember?
Years
It's kinda cool to see all the new people join and evolve. Hell, Live's newer, compared to me =P Unless he had an alt

I joined this site when I was 12. And holy hell, I was so immature.

Ah, the eighth-grader syndrome, I know it well.

holy hell how embarassing it is

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hehe, I've disappeared a good number of times. D; I was out for a whole year at one point. I came back and found out all my friends here had left. Sad times..

Anyway, this is probably the most active I've been in a long time. Happy for that =D

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I hope everyone knows that I'm joking about hitting on Razor, js. Cause it'd be REALLY awkward if not. I like my woman, trust me

And that's true, change is good! I still remember the mods/admins from late 2008 though. Well, sorta.

Bloodex

Looks nicer on me. Bah.
Cosmotone8
I dunno, I think it looks sexy on my name lol.
The longest I've left is for a month. Not that long really if you think about it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've stopped being as active on PC in general, but more active on DCC and OVP. Really the only places I go to, aside from occasionally wandering around the Pokemon areas.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I mean, I joined PC for discussing Pokemon. But now I don't care as much about that portion of the forum. I'd rather be conversing with complete strangers.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't think I was ever that active in the Pokemon section of the forum LOL.

I used to be really addicted to OVP, but that died. Now I'm just here. =D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm active here and the OT section, I'm pretty much neutral around the other parts. Altough I stay away from the Creative section. Since I don't think I ever posted there ever since I came on PC :C

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I normally spam at the OT forums, its so awkward to suddenly pop in this thread. I have sweat all over my palms now despite not having sweaty palms.

:nervous:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Some of the polls there are interesting, though. It's where I lurk while I wait for people to post on DCC. I was also pretty excited just to have a chance at poll of the week. Still happy about that, even though both of mine lost miserably.

asdfghjkl wild Cofagrigus won't leave me alone D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back