• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newly Legal Nickel.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
to this crazy ho

405.png

The year is 1992. May. May 9th, if you want to be more precise. In the depths of New Jersey, a legend was born. That legend was Nicholas. Now, Nicholas was no ordinary lad. He was interesting. He liked to get friends in Florida to order his Chinese food, drink Dr. Pepper by the 2 liter, dance frivolously to Lady Gaga (actually, anything), look at you and tell you you look wonderful, and whistle from his penis. That last one may or may not be true. He also enjoyed making sex noises at strangers and sending really creepy pictures to friends. Did I say was? Oh, what is wrong with me?! He still does these things! In fact, I think he was born doing these things. They're so uniquely him.

What ever would we do without our dearest Nick? Nothing. You'd do nothing. That's a grim ending for you.

Strange story aside, let's all wish our favorite obnoxiously named super mod a wonderful 21st birthday!

Happy birthday, starlight! I have gifts for you to come, so just you wait, and you shall receive. :) I hope you'll like them, and I hope you'll enjoy your birthday, even though I know you just consider it a normal day. If I were there, I'd take you to Panera Bread and you can get yourself a lovely sandwich. Or soup. Whatever you want. It's your day. Give me a raincheck on that and I'll get you some Panera if I ever I go there or you come here, actually. Promise. :)

And no birthday is complete without a funky cake!
Spoiler:

Like I said, more to come later on throughout the day. Hang on to your butt!

208.png

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Yay! Happy birthday Nick! I may not know you much, but I know Syd, so I pretty much know you too. Anyway, I'm rambling. Go drink some booze! Do it now!

Years
Yeah we have so many great members turning 21 this year, dis is why 1992 is da best year lol.

But yeah, happy birthday Patchi Nick Yutohru dude. You are a great s-mod, an awesome friendly guy who puts loads of fuel into these forums, VIP Forum wouldn't be thriving among the Supporter community, Member Interaction Center would not have existed, and Sydian wouldn't have had her fave Nick bby to dedicate those messages in her sigs to. Now that you are of legal drinking age in the US, go crazy with the booze but not too crazy cos a hangover is embarrassing indeed.

Now go blow out your birthday candles and make a wish!

tumblr_mmhbjgqYuJ1s7vb4so1_500.jpg

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So many people turning 21 on PC this year. especially in May!

Happy birthday Nick. We don't talk much but when I see you around the forums, you seem like a nice and friendly dude and you come off with a cool vibe about you.

Hope you enjoy your day, along with some cake.

tumblr_m9orr0d1zn1rekxjvo1_500.gif

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Uh happy birthday to a very nice and up-to-the-point type of mods!!1! #thekindofoneswhoiusuallyavoid

Anyway I guess he has made some smexy forum styles, not to mention a big hit and always a good MotY candidate... #idontwannagoon

LETS PARTY AFAGSFGFDAAGADGADGFADF

*burp*

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Happy Birthday Nick! Although I don't know you very well (or much at all for that fact!), you come off as an extremely friendly and straight-forward person that isn't afraid to speak his mind, and that's fantastic. Plus, anyone born in 1992 is good in my books. So have a fantastic birthday!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I am soooo slowwwww.

Happy birthday Nick! You're one of the most outstanding people on this whole site, you've contributed so much. Consider this a day to relax from all that, cause it's all about you buddy. And damn, for the record, you're a good looking 21 year old ;D Not creepy at all.

Um. I'd post a picture of cake, but all I have is bread, SO:

Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! I really appreciate them and what you said about me in your posts (if you mentioned me as a person). I just want to quote a few people to correct them, but to everyone who posted here, I really appreciate your birthday wishes.

Yay! Happy birthday Nick! I may not know you much, but I know Syd, so I pretty much know you too. Anyway, I'm rambling. Go drink some booze! Do it now!
I didn't drink. I spent my birthday working.

So many people turning 21 on PC this year. especially in May!

Happy birthday Nick. We don't talk much but when I see you around the forums, you seem like a nice and friendly dude and you come off with a cool vibe about you.

Hope you enjoy your day, along with some cake.

tumblr_m9orr0d1zn1rekxjvo1_500.gif
I only like ice cream cake, so I won't eat that.

Happy 21st Birthday Nick! Have some Chinese food:

Spoiler:
You should have given me what Mike (Toshiro.) got me, a cool ranch locos taco. But Chinese food is good too.

Also, a huge thanks to Sydian for being such a wonderful pair and person for this and all the things she's done off of PC for me throughout the day. I love you! :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I WAS IGNORING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SOME RANDOM USER CALLED NICKEL WHO LIVED IN TRADES OR EMULATION OR SOMETHING....

Nick!!! Happy 21st!!! I love you!!!
I'm currently exhausted right now (which is why I slept for like an hour and left this tab open) so I won't write too much but yeah, you're a wonderful guy. Charming, funny, sweet, cute, intelligent, etc. A blessing to the world!!!
bye

Back