• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hi,

This is not a question about the rom, but...

How did you manage to make your presentation without the use of html?
See, I'm trying to make one for my team, but I'm very limited without html... How did you do it?
First of all, this is a game, and therefore it does not use ROMs or any form of emulation.

Secondly, it's called CSS. It's what everyone uses on this forum.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
Hi,

This is not a question about the rom, but...

How did you manage to make your presentation without the use of html?
See, I'm trying to make one for my team, but I'm very limited without html... How did you do it?

They don't use HTML they use RPG Maker XP (RMXP).

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
i think he was talking about the way they presented the images and title and back ground on the first post and how they made it look presentable.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
They don't use HTML they use RPG Maker XP (RMXP).
Wow... No offense, but that was one of the silliest things I've heard in a while. :P He's asking about the presentation, not the game engine used. -_-

will this be on vba???????????????????????????????????????
NO. THIS IS A GAME, NOT A ROM HACK. IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SIMPLY ON PC.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
This looks seriously awesome. I was reading every post starting from the first page but I realized that it would take me three hours. >_>

I sucked so much at scratching before, I couldn't even make a nose look right. After reading your guide (Me: OHHHH...so that's what you're supposed to do!) I managed to make this Sunkern:

http://img149.imageshack.us/i/scratches.png/

Years
No, there isn't, as you'd have known by reading the first post or looking at the posts at the top of this page. You'd also have found out that asking that is against the rules. And stop posting the same message in more than one thread. That's just irritating.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Umm, I made a Vulpix, if it's any help. (I don't think it's very good though. I'm bad at making lines smooth.)

Years
I think they only need D/P pokémon re-spriting (those from 387-492), as they don't work as well in advance-based games. I think your Vulpix colours are a bit off, as well.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
Hm... I have a few ideas for abilities and moves. I've got a friend over for the next four days, so I'll have time to work on 'em then PM you. If you don't like 'em, that's fine.

piplupboy9

Water master
Years
i love the screenshots and the pokemon i hope you do more because i love it and i want to buy it!

i realy want to buy IT it so cool
your the best!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back