• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys?

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2003
Err, Can anyone give me any info on Deoxys?

I've got an egg for Deoxys but the gameshark/action replay didnt give me the one for Jirachi? Whats the diff. between them anyways? It hasnt hatched yet :( but i think it will soon.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Deoxys is a Psychic type and has very poor Defense and Special Defense, as well as low HP. It ties for second fastest Pok?mon though, and has phenomenal Attack and Special Attack. Its ability is Pressure It learns:

-Leer
- Wrap
5 Night Shade
10 Teleport
15 Knock Off
20 Pursuit
25 Psychic
30 Snatch
35 Cosmic Power
40 Recover
45 Psycho Boost
50 Hyper Beam

It is the DNA Pok?mon and Its Pok?dex data is:

Ruby: The DNA of a space virus underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in DEOXYS. The crystalline organ on this POK?MON's chest appears to be its brain.

Sapphire: DEOXYS emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This POK?MON shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.

Jirachi has the same stats as Mew and Celebi, and it's a Steel/Psychic.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2003
Ok, Thanks. I've been walking around for ages but the egg hasnt hatched yet though.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The EGG he has though is probably invalid, and may never hatch...

The name on the EGG isn't "Bad EGG" right?

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2003
It does say bad egg and im guessing now it wont ever hatch because ive had it in my party for ages.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Bad EGGs are sort of an anti-cheat system. If you use a cheat device to make a Pok?mon without giving it the "checksum" in the code that the game looks for to confirm it is a real Pok?mon, it makes it a Bad EGG.

Back