• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka's Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Unfortunatly, I'm not advanced enough in the sprite inserting field to know what's wrong....

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
ok so i did wat u guys told me it works but wats with the wierd colour at the bottom of the picture circled in red

That kind of thing usually happens when you the image you use to replace takes a larger amount of space in the 64x64 image. So just check that you don't have any stray pixels around the bottom of the picture.

EDIT: How do you change the small bouncing picture in the Pokemon menu and the back sprite of the Pokemon because in UNLZ you only get the shiny back sprite.

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
ok so i did wat u guys told me it works but wats with the wierd colour at the bottom of the picture circled in red
Thats easy, that happens when the sprite is bigger that the one you are replacing...
Im not talking about the file size that is 64 x 64, im talking about the lonely sprite ^^
Eg: If you insert Darkrai, replacing Pidgey, that lines might appear and the next sprite
will dissapear. If you check the box that says "Auto Abor If New Data Is Bigger", a message
will appear saying that the imagen is too big... You Understand? Is simple, Darkrai is Bigger
than Pidgey in size ^^ I hope i had clear out this doubt ^^

AWWSTiN❤

oppa i'll be down
Years
This thread is only 2 weeks old right? So...

k0orys.png

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I followed the instructions and clicked "Save as..."
[ Saved as a PNG. ]
Then I opened Paint and used this sprite.
Anyway it was 80px big. So I edited it and stuff, and saved it as PNG.
So when I clicked "Import" it did as it said, but the file size was too big...
I opened Photoshop, cropped the image to 64px but it looked bad,
so I set it to 72px and imported again and this time it was excepted.
And know this happens. x[

Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm on my like, 5th try now. T_____T

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
1st

That kind of thing usually happens when you the image you use to replace takes a larger amount of space in the 64x64 image. So just check that you don't have any stray pixels around the bottom of the picture.

EDIT: How do you change the small bouncing picture in the Pokemon menu and the back sprite of the Pokemon because in UNLZ you only get the shiny back sprite.

1st to change the bouncing sprite you need to have iconed
2ns in unLZ you have to change the palette. its usually the one before or after it

hope i helped

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
OMG sorry guys please don't revive threads that are older tham a month.

*Reports*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
There is no need to revive month old threads, please don't do that in the future.

*Locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back