• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Team to Beat Elite Four

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
This is by far the worst Elite Four challenge I've ever had. My team kinda sucks, I guess. So... any help is welcome. This is my current team (I'm still training them to have a higher level):

Beartic lvl 45
Icicle Crash
Brine
Blizzard
Shadow Claw

Swoobat lvl 46
Air Slash
Psychic
Fly
Assurance

Carracosta lvl 45
Aqua Jet
AcientPower
Crunch
Surf

Gothitelle lvl 48
Faint Attack
Future Sight
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Galvantula lvl 47
Electroweb
X-Scissor
Sucker Punch
Electro Ball

---------------------

"High" Level Pokémon in Box

Excadrill Lvl 40
Strength
Rock Slide
Horn Drill
Earthquake

Samurott Lvl 43
Water Pulse
Razor Shell
Revenge
Fury Cutter

Heatmor lvl 43
Slash
Rock Smash
Flame Burst
Bug Bite

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I would Suggest a SwoBat at around level 50. And keep the move physic. it is really useful for Marshal (The Fighting type, Far Right)and in doubt with swobat keep gothitelle as a back up (Swobat is best because fighting type is not effective on a flying type)
Beartic is in a good position (Ice being regularly strong) but a little training wouldn't hurt.
And if you level up the rest of your pokemon about another 5 levels, You should be alright.
SPOILER! I'd suggest putting heatmor in your Pc. Fire types are not needed for your journey and Leave that spot open for when you catch Resheriam

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Main post updated (levels and attacks).

Iremove AquaTail and put Aqua Jet because of the priority, I guess it will be useful in E4. What do you think?

I also change from Frost Breath to Blizzard.

Should I change Elctroweb or Electroball to Thunderbolt or not?

Edit: Btw, thank you ColdBytes.

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
You do it all wrong...
Best team to beat Elite Four ;
129.png
129.png
129.png
129.png
129.png
129.png

Anyways i didn't play 4th & 5th gen games.But In my opinion Beartic should stay, Galvantula should stay, Instead of Carracosta ; Samurott?One of the psychic pokemon, +Heatmor (Always need a fire type.) +Excadrill (If you don't wanna catch any other pokemon).

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
First, use a Heart Scale on Samurott to teach it Megahorn should help you against the Psychic and Dark type Elite-Four Members. I suggest getting a Dark Type Pokemon, Maybe Pawniard or Dieno, and evolve them. then you should be Fine.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Get your Pokemon to atleast lv.48 and you should be fine, use ur Excadrill but train it to atleast lv.45. Remove HornDrill for Brickbreak,(Lady in Iccirus Pokecenter) and replace Electroweb for Thunderbolt, you have all the types covered- Psychic-All but Swoobat, Ghost- All but Swoobat, Dark- Galvantula and Excadrill, finally Fighting- Swoobat and Gothitelle, also replace Assurance on ur Swoobat for some better move, like Shadow Ball, Toxic or Charge Beam

Back