• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bruises

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't usually bruise all that easily, but the other day I was at a friend's house and he noticed this huge bruise on my leg the size of Angola. I didn't feel it and to this day I have no idea how it got there lmao.

Years
The only time I bruise is when I don't know how the heck it happened. Like this morning, I woke up with a golf-ball sized bruise on my thigh, but I can't for the life of me remember how I got it (I can only assume it was at work). Yet, if I get banged or hit by something and it really hurt, rarely do I end up with a bruise.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I rarely get any bruises, scars, or any damage to my physical appearance. One reason to this is because I take really good care of myself.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I think I bruise easily. During football season my arms were always bruised up. I'd have at least 4 bruises in each arm and they would last for about a week. Once my body got used to the hitting I didn't suffer any more bruises for the rest of the season.

Back