• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Hey DestinedJagold! I love this hack! I played for hours on end just to beat this hack!
Though There are a heck load of bugs. I was playing LoG and I just beat the shadow valley event and I escape from the cave I talk to the shaman in that town (Don't remember the name...)`I talk to the piramid thingy and It says to: Go to the Pokemon league or go to another town and beat the E.M.(Btw I chose not to work with team earth) and I already Have the symbol! I also went to gaurdia town and no E.M. Building is there! Please help... (P.S. Love the music! Like saria's song from ocarina of time The victory theme from Crono trigger an most of all the final fantasy victory theme! Amazing job!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey DestinedJagold! I love this hack! I played for hours on end just to beat this hack!
Though There are a heck load of bugs. I was playing LoG and I just beat the shadow valley event and I escape from the cave I talk to the shaman in that town (Don't remember the name...)`I talk to the piramid thingy and It says to: Go to the Pokemon league or go to another town and beat the E.M.(Btw I chose not to work with team earth) and I already Have the symbol! I also went to gaurdia town and no E.M. Building is there! Please help... (P.S. Love the music! Like saria's song from ocarina of time The victory theme from Crono trigger an most of all the final fantasy victory theme! Amazing job!

How in blazes were you able to get the Hevah Symbol? o.0
PM me your saved file so I can investigate what's going on...

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
I activated the event with rayquaza and didnt know that i was underleveled this much. I was able to beat the vessel and giratina but zah is to much. My question is if it is possible after you are beaten, to fly away and buy more items and grind some levels (rare candys) and change pokemon (lapras) and still be able to continue with the story .

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I activated the event with rayquaza and didnt know that i was underleveled this much. I was able to beat the vessel and giratina but zah is to much. My question is if it is possible after you are beaten, to fly away and buy more items and grind some levels (rare candys) and change pokemon (lapras) and still be able to continue with the story .

Yes.
Just talk to the pink pyramid again so you can fly there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I have played the complete Ruby Destiny trilogy and I can easily say Life of Guardians is one of the best hacks I have played. I like the idea with the different Gym Leaders and the legendary Guardian Pokémons, which will choose a trainer as it´s guardian. And when the story continues, things will get only better with story branching (i prefer the Ranger side, because I can catch the mother virus) and the story of the Ruby Destiny and the timelines. Zah is a villain which has really surprised me, making Giratina a unwilling puppet.

I wish good luck with the making new Ruby Destiny game (I´m a bit curious because of the question: In which timeline is the new game settled? Judging from the trailers, it could be the real timeline).

Years
where is the HM Cut? somehow I didn't get it yet and im going to twilight path to go to fight Devil Dragon (Devhiel?) I beat the M17 and Jimmy/Devhiel, beat Alice and got Deazone?(Dragon of Death), Talked to angellen(?) and your walkthrough says to go to twilight path and talk to Crossel and fight Devhiel... I need cut... to get past trees... help me...

P.S. I'm sorry if I miss-spelled some of the names

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
where is the HM Cut? somehow I didn't get it yet and im going to twilight path to go to fight Devil Dragon (Devhiel?) I beat the M17 and Jimmy/Devhiel, beat Alice and got Deazone?(Dragon of Death), Talked to angellen(?) and your walkthrough says to go to twilight path and talk to Crossel and fight Devhiel... I need cut... to get past trees... help me...

In the Help Section/F.A.Q. in the first post...

Help Section
"We should know where to ask for help."

Here's a F.A.Q., and I hope it'll be helpful.
Spoiler:

Years
Dude, I know you probably hear this a lot, but i'm totally diggin' this amazing hack you put together (:
I've tried other hacks with fakemon, few i can say i've liked. But there is something about yours that make them seem to fit in perfectly !

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't think DJG will be making another installment to Ruby Destiny universe.
Or will you, DJG? :D

Um... I am actually making a fourth one. =/
You can check my blog for updates though.
...or my signature.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
I don´t know if is a bug, here:
I meet all fragments of ruby destiny, but Chaomega don´t give me one, no one, the pokemon of white path cave don´t have one and when I go where is Paty she give me two fragments and I´m say I have eight fragments, when I have six. I don´t know what I do now please help me T.T.

I have the same problem with that guy too. I collected all 8 fragments and I kept trying to talk pyramid as you said in FAQ at the first page. It still says "So you finished collecting the fragments?" and then "Hey, can I count them?" and nothing happens. :(

And also, I have problems with Angeallen and Rayquaza too.

I finished Angeallen event and talked to Nicholas on Mount Krystal.(and he later returned to Whirl Islands) and then I talked to Angeallen. He didn't say anything. (I just saw on Angeallen event on youtube, he have to say that he is dying and disappearing. But not for me...) I thought It must be somehow I forgot to do something in order to catch Angeallen so I exited Mount Krystal. Later I came to Mount Krystal and I found that Angeallen was disappeared and never appear again...

And Rayquaza, Once I went to Mt.leon, I found Rayquaza again, but he says nothing. Later I went to Mt.Leon again after I collected Devihel and Breatherna. This time, Rayquaza was disappeared and never appear again too. But I can still talk to him (which he says nothing).

how could I do?

BTW, I collected all Legendaries Pokemon, accept those 2 legendary dragons. and I chose Bad side.

and here's my save file if you want to check it.
4shared.com/file/OU74ajUv/Pokemon_Ruby.html

PS.Sorry for my bad English...

THX

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Omg, I saw the new Ruby Destiny previews on YT.
I can't believe my idol hacker will make a new one!
I'll be waiting to here more from you DJG. | ^∀^|o彡゚

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back