• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I had a six year break between the 2nd gen and the 5th gen. Or something like that. I wasn't around much during 3rd and 4th, in which I kinda lack knowledge. lol

No worries guys. Eventually you guys are going to play XY at some point. Don't urge yourself :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2013
I've been a huge pokemon fan for so long, and I'm torn by X and Y. For the first time ever, I'm not sure if I want the newest pokemon game. ;-;

Years
New guy here. Hoping to find people to trade/battle with on Pokemon X and Y.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I'm a veteran of Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I'm considering getting a 3DS for either X/Y, and possibly HeartGold/SoulSilver, as well as the new Smash Bros. game when that comes out.

I found out on the Pokemon wiki that some trainers in Crystal and HG/SS give evolutionary stones periodically if you get their phone number. That would be so helpful in my LP right now...I would have an unstoppable Eevee army!

At Lv.27, my Umbreon was a beast.

Years
How do I post question in this forum (other than replying)?

Just click "new thread" to post a topic in a board (assuming you're asking how to post without having to make a reply to an existing thread). What question do you want to ask, though? It depends; if you have a question about Pokemon X and Y, for example, you'd post int he X/Y Quick Questions thread and so on. :3

Anyways, hi guys! Bickle, we have lots of people trading in X and Y right now so you'll definitely find everything you need.

Years
Hello i'm new i've been out of Pokemon for a while now so i don't know how much i can offer i have'nt played a pokemon game since silver and gold but its a pleasure to be here.

serazo00

Charizard Lord
Years
Hey whats up im serazo00 but you can call me Razo. I'm new here so yeah. found this place out looking for certain emulator hack roms. This site seem pretty nice. Everyone i know says im good at Pokemon games cause i got all pokemon games and all the gameboys and ds' and N64 and Wii but im more based on Xbox just my thing

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holy wow soo many new members coming in! I think today was the biggest turnout. xD Welcome everyone! You guys are really going to like it here. :333

Vespy89, I just sent you a VM reply :D Hope you're enjoying it here! & serazo00, check out the Hacks Showcase section of the ROM Hacking boards where there's a lot of hacks for you to try out. Some are still in beta and some others are finished. :D

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
hello all i am psypoison nice to meat you hope we get along and become friends
fc 2449-5579-9254

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm a veteran of Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I'm considering getting a 3DS for either X/Y, and possibly HeartGold/SoulSilver, as well as the new Smash Bros. game when that comes out.

I found out on the Pokemon wiki that some trainers in Crystal and HG/SS give evolutionary stones periodically if you get their phone number. That would be so helpful in my LP right now...I would have an unstoppable Eevee army!

At Lv.27, my Umbreon was a beast.

Hello i'm new i've been out of Pokemon for a while now so i don't know how much i can offer i have'nt played a pokemon game since silver and gold but its a pleasure to be here.

Hey whats up im serazo00 but you can call me Razo. I'm new here so yeah. found this place out looking for certain emulator hack roms. This site seem pretty nice. Everyone i know says im good at Pokemon games cause i got all pokemon games and all the gameboys and ds' and N64 and Wii but im more based on Xbox just my thing

hello all i am psypoison nice to meat you hope we get along and become friends
fc 2449-5579-9254

WOOOAH so many new members! I really haven't touched The Welcome Lounge in a while and probably really should come more often again. But welcome all of you guys!

@Asvarduil You should definitely get HeartGold/Soulsilver cause it's amazing! And yeah that's true about the evolutionary stones. That's one thing that makes the PokeGear in those games more useful. There's so many improvements in HGSS over the original that you'll definitely enjoy. They're probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite games in the series. I don't have X or Y but I really want them. From what I'm hearing from people they're amazing! Still need to get a 3DS myself too though. I hope I can get one soon! Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution tooo!! I've used one in Gold, HeartGold, and Black 2 and it hasn't disappointed me yet!

@Vespy89 Hi there!!! Welcome back to Pokemon by the way. I'm just curious why are you suddenly getting back now? Is it cause of X and Y or for another reason? Well either way, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

@Razo And hello too you too! Welcome! As Meganium said, the Hacks Showcase is where all ROM hacks can be found and if you like you can post ones of your own creation. Have fun here!

@Psypoison Welcome!! Just so you know it's best to post your FC in your signature cause it's easier for people to find it that way. Or if you want to post your 3DS friend code for X and Y, we have a thread for that right here. Enjoy your stay!

Have fun here everyone!!

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Hey guys, I'm also new on the Forum and I am currently editing my profile (FC follows). I'm quite the Pokemon Veteran, I have played since Red to currently X ^_^

I like the Pokemon games a whole lot, I pretty much grew up with these games and when I was a kid, Pokemon was a real revolution! I remember walking around in my local Toy Store everyday so I could check out the Pokemon stuff I unfortunately could'nt afford at the time :( When I got older I started collecting the TCG (I only like the first series like Base Set, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket though) and I was thrilled when I finally got my first Gameboy (Color) and my first game: Pokemon Gold. Since then, I was captivated with these games and the fun of collecting, trading and battling with all these Pokemon never grow old!

I look forward to be active on this forum, when I update my FC, feel free to add me (please send a PM or another message if you do) ^-^

Years
Hey guys, I'm also new on the Forum and I am currently editing my profile (FC follows). I'm quite the Pokemon Veteran, I have played since Red to currently X ^_^

I like the Pokemon games a whole lot, I pretty much grew up with these games and when I was a kid, Pokemon was a real revolution! I remember walking around in my local Toy Store everyday so I could check out the Pokemon stuff I unfortunately could'nt afford at the time :( When I got older I started collecting the TCG (I only like the first series like Base Set, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket though) and I was thrilled when I finally got my first Gameboy (Color) and my first game: Pokemon Gold. Since then, I was captivated with these games and the fun of collecting, trading and battling with all these Pokemon never grow old!

I look forward to be active on this forum, when I update my FC, feel free to add me (please send a PM or another message if you do) ^-^

Hi there and welcome!

I saw your profile's About Me tag and you seem to have worked very well on it. Nice to see you're a long-time fan of Pokemon, I have been as well and even though I don't have the latest games (X and Y) I will plan to get them sometime. Anyways, have fun and I do look forward to talking to you!

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
Years
I hear you, I'm only now playing through gens three and four and gens five/six will have to wait. xD But I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really, really dig a lot of the new Pokémon. I hope you enjoy discovering what you've missed out on. :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Hey i'm Jedijad, just looking to battle and trade some pokemans :)

X Friend Code: 2363-5735-8143

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back