• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fossils!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I wanted to try something new this time since in the original games I picked the Dome fossil; I picked the Helix fossil just because of the design of it and I came to the realization that Omastar in my opinion is better and looks cooler than Kabutops. I bothered with getting the Old Amber to get Aerodactly, but I donot like it because my Aerodactly will continuously get easily KO'ed.

:t354:TG

✯Shigeru✯

I Dropped The Lift Key...
Years
Almost every time I've played through these games I picked the Helix fossil thinking it'll become Kabuto. I really like Kabuto/Kabutops but even after 15 years of playing Pokemon, I still get the two fossils confused. As for Aerodactyl, I usually never bother to revive it.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
I always pick the dome fossil Kabutops is badass and quite an awesome pokemon.
I never actually knew about any old amber o.o

Back