• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Quick and simple question.

I've seen several supporters have their username back to the default style, but I can't seem to know how to do so. I know someone explained to me before, but that was a year ago, back when groups were still in, however I completely forgot. I'd really appreciate if someone would be able to tell me how I would be able to change my username back to what it was since I'm really starting to dislike steel blue and italics.

(Also is there a way to remove the supporter bar? Since I think it's ugly too.)
You could most likely PM Rukario about it - he could probably take it out, since he handles everything related to supportership.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For the username, I think you can ask an admin to put you in a usergroup that allows you to switch your username format whenever you like. As for the bar, I don't think you can get rid of it, though I may be wrong.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Just PM any admin actually Spino. It's a different usergroup is all, so any admin can do it with no problem.

Edit: Syd ninja ): but she's right, no way to get rid of the bar.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Thanks for the answers. Going to go PM an admin.

Shame about the bar, but it's nothing major. Just really want to get rid of the supporter name. Again, thanks!

droomph

weeb
Years
What kind of specifications do I need before I can get it to format the post immediately? I have the WYSIWYG editor checked in my settings, but only on the somewhat newer computers will it actually work.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What kind of specifications do I need before I can get it to format the post immediately? I have the WYSIWYG editor checked in my settings, but only on the somewhat newer computers will it actually work.

It could be browser specific. I know it doesn't work on Chrome at all if that helps? :( otherwise it should work everywhere else.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, are normal members allowed to design an emblem & distributed specially by them?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You're not allowed to have an 'ego emblem', an emblem for no reason. However, if you run a contest in a section and talk to a moderator about it, it's possible that you could design the emblem for a winning entry.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
How bout one that is given to those who has many, many friends. Or is there already one?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There isn't an emblem for someone who has a lot of friends. You can create and suggest one in the emblem request thread though.

Jessey Lawson

I like Nintendo prototypes
Years
  • Age 29
  • US
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Can you buy pokemon like on pokeboard and how is this site legal. Like relay how is it legal with all the roms and pirated content.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can you buy pokemon like on pokeboard and how is this site legal. Like relay how is it legal with all the roms and pirated content.

No, you can't buy Pokemon here... And we don't have roms and pirated content? There's a very strict policy here with roms.

droomph

weeb
Years
What? PC is legal. We forbid the linking (and hosting of) of ROMs, illegal Pokémon Anime and Manga streams (only accepting GF's official stream) and everything to that sort. We also don't allow sales to be negotiated on here either.

So we're totally legal. Unless you're talking about something not PC I have no idea what you mean.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've seen other people delete comments on their own threads, but how do you do that? I also can't figure out how to hide things behind a spoiler bar. Any help?

droomph

weeb
Years
Those are moderators, and they reserve the right to delete posts breaking rules. And if you want to delete your own posts, simply click "edit post", and under "delete" select "delete message" and write the reason you want to delete that post if you want. Then click "okay" and you're good.

And to hide things behind spoilers, simply use [SPOILER][/SPOILER] and include the contents in-between the first and the second parts.

Years
  • CO
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
All I would like to know is what program or programs are People like Hackmew using to create the tools.. I would really like to start this and was woundering if I could get pointed into the right direction^_^

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
I'm wondering what are your rules on double posting in the same thread? I know other forums look down on this, so I was wondering what your rules are for this issue. Thanks! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back