• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It would be great if we can leave our pokemon with the professors instead of releasing them, I actually wanted Damion to have a pure Sinnoh party but then I read only native pokemon appear. If we were able to leave them with the professors, that would be great.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Yeah okay, well Cynthia is in Pallet Town so if you request a Sinnoh Pokémon via the OOC thread I might accept and you can RP that she gives it to you.

Years
i have to wonder,
in each of the regions, will only the regions specific pokemon appear there?
like only 1-151 can only appear in kanto and so on?
i think it would make things a bit simpler

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
So yeah, is it the Gen 1+3 pokedex or Gen 2? Like the Johto pokemon that can appear in Kanto.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Only Kanto Pokémon appear in Kanto, Johto in Johto and the rest in their respective regions. We will travel to all the four regions as the story progresses however.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Yep ^_^ And in certain events you will be able to aquire different Pokémon but right now the world is based on the game world, locations and Pokémon etc.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Alright then, well the RP starts tomorrow I will explain more in chapter one.

To all those who read this, you can have another character, however they will need a seperate sign up - Pokémon and legendary. Making new characters fills up all the positions which is a good thing.

Finally, should I leave sign-ups open or close them once it starts to avoid new people joining? Up to all of you people as you are the reason I created this RP and I am happy you like it.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Keep the SU's open but notify for them to create them in the OOC lounge, that'd be better. Also How long this RPG is gonna be..?

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
It will be very long, I hope that isn't a problem, because we will travel to Johto - Hoenn and Sinnoh and face different gangs and plotlines and all different stuff, if my RP is a success that is.

Years
Oops. I guess I should've come here before posting my SU. Is it okay that Josephine has a Shinx? If not, then I'm very sorry.

Also, I think that you should keep SU's open but make people post in this thread.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I think you might want to keep SU's restricted until we get to a new region or something like that, or at leas tif we are a bit farther into the roleplay. It's always a bit difficult to incorporate new members into a moving plot.

Also, someone's going to have fun keep Helena alive ><

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
I've updated my SU with profiles for Gary and Flannery :P

Can't wait to get started! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back