• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wouldn't use my hacking skills for that. I'd do stuff like recover lost passwords and track down criminals or go recover any files they may have deleted on their computer.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

When you're joking you should use some kind of smiley that indicates you're joking, since some people in this thread will otherwise take what you say completely seriously. (b'-')b

Literally the one time I don't use some sort of smilie . . . lol

Hacking is fun! Now if only I knew how to do it . . .
JUSTICE HACKERS! *cue flashy superhero background* ^0^ To the rescue!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Note to self: Do not stalk anyone who may have a theme related to an obscure series you were obsessed with at some point.

Also, I finally changed my location. And made it so that it contradicts my gender :B

...Omg apparently Drew knows the series. I thought my irl friend and I were the only ones ;o; /and even my friend wouldn't've known about it if she hadn't been reading the manga over my shoulder and took interest in it

Edit: Not so fond of having this unstickied, as I bet the other threads probably still wouldn't get noticed much if they were stickied here, but what can I say. At least they won't be removed, else I'd have nowhere else to go here and thus would have to leave PC for good. ...On second thought, maybe removing these threads wouldn't be such a bad idea...

Last edited:

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. Reply to the thread itself. Message the member personally. Don't use this thread as your constant semi-directed-mini-live-blog.

Years

According to Marriland, one thing about Emolga that makes it so annoying is Double Team (if you have to fight one that is).

I have been a massive fan of Marriland and I also comment on his videos.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nobody can stop me, FOR I HAVE THE POWER OF ONONOKUSU ON MY SIDE. loool.

I'm also loling to a great extent.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My apologies, but my laughter implies I must forever reset. XDD

Years

If I had to say which is worse - WikiLeaks or Nica's Constant Resetting, I'd say WikiLeaks cos I hate those documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back