• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
i have restarted sapphire like 5 times. i was on the trail with the ash fallng (forgot whict trail number) i was just training my manectric. a spinda popped up, but a shiny spinda popped up. my first shiny! well, it's not a green charizard, but atleast it ain't a whimpi wurmple. i feel kinda proud of him :)

Years
Hey. No success on my three (purple, oddly enough) targets: Delibird, Dratini, and Roselia. I really should stop looking... Just thought I'd post since it's been like 3 days since my last.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
vonboy said:
i have restarted sapphire like 5 times. i was on the trail with the ash fallng (forgot whict trail number) i was just training my manectric. a spinda popped up, but a shiny spinda popped up. my first shiny! well, it's not a green charizard, but atleast it ain't a whimpi wurmple. i feel kinda proud of him :)
that's definatly something to be proud of. except... shiny charizard is black, not green. if you claimed to have captured a green charizard... well... you can look and see what we did to pkmaster... it would be something like that.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i think he saw it cuz on colosseum i saw a blue wing skarmory, didnt catch it, was too powerful and it didnt shine either. think twas a glitch

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
No, it still might have been a shiny. Colosseum shinies have different colours to GBA shinies. And the 'stars' that flash are just a couple of yellow streaks that radiate from the center. For example, my Cubone has a pink body on Colosseum :/ not black.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
my dusclops is red and grey on my fire red and pink and purple on collosium anyway can i join the shiney hunter club i got 4 of shines on gold excluding gyrados :bandit: they are:charizard(hatched from egg i got of my mate),poliwag found whilst fishing(now poliwrath) and ursuring (found before fighting red)
and on firered dusclops(found by my brother whilst raising my draginair in the skypiller lv 48) (i traded it for my blaziken lv 100) its now lv 100

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
alright, sure. you're a member now... how long has there not been a poll here? how oblivious am i?

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
There's a poll o.o Guess I'm as oblivious as you. I still have another week before I get bored of killing Spheal. I'm thinking of changing the search from Spheal to Corsola. Maybe I should go after the 2 shinies I lost Electrike and Tentacool.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
there isn't a poll anymore, but there was one for a long, long time

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
Okay, guess I didnt read the post right. I mix words up... thats why I fail english. Meh, I still have no luck on the Spheal, and I want to try to get the Symbol from the Battle Pyramid but I dont want to run into a shiny and not be able to catch it.

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
You know what? I have the worst luck ever when it comes to chineys. People every where are finin them left n right and I have only found my Whismur!!!

haha,
Chase

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
rsgh5 said:
um... you haven't always talked like this have you? i remember you being a lot less scary before.

Lol!! Sorry 'bout that. :P I watched Resident Evil 2 the day I posted that! :D I guess I had zombies on the brain, lol!

Still no shinies to report. I will not rest until I find a shiny in Emerald! *Raises fist dramatically, and little flames appear in each of her eyes* It will come to me someday! I know it will! XD

DeoxysOwns22: Don't get too down on yourself for just having a shiny Whismur. Believe it or not, that's more than most people even see. :P You're in the minority all right, lol. But it may not be the one you first suspected. :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
exploud if only i had a shiny one id teach it thunder hyper beam and earthquake if i could, id train my normal one but tis to late maybe in emerald

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hehehehh thats too long good luck on ur mission :P
anyway can u get a shiny umbreon / espeon from colosseum?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i've never got one... but i've never tried either. i assume it's possible though

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
no new shinies, but I haven't been searching. I'm too busy playing my firered, I got my charizard on the ss anne O.o freaken awesome my charizard is level 53 and I'm not even done the pok?mon tower in lavender town

Back