• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't like you, but since you're not going anywhere, I guess I'm stuck with you. Your negative attitude is not going to get me down, and you can't use emotional blackmail to get what you want. I'm wearing my emotional-blackmail-kevlar armour, so that stuff ain't gonna work! If we stay away from each other, I'm sure nothing acrimonious will happen... so let's just do that, OK?

Hugs and kisses!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I miss you but I learnt not to believe in miracles a while ago.

Still. You know where I am, I'll be happy to say hello.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why would you lie to me about that? :( That made me so disappointed. Like...you have no idea how much that stuff bothers me, and when you told me that I felt bad. Cause I mean, you of all people know why I can't go for the other one. Then you tried to ruin this one for whatever reason. Maybe it wasn't intentional, idk. But if it was, then that was just mean. Come on, now.

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't think of me as that weird person that did an awkward jazz run past you for no reason!

Dear Anonymous,

Don't make me find that out on my own, come on. You said they weren't, he said they were, so it's like...idk whose telling the truth here and it's confusing.

And yes. That was a denomination. I made it. It's a part of my Judaism.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
Why didn't you pay me earlier!!! I could have paid other people earlier and also bought a few needed things earlier as well! I missed Black Friday, I missed Cyber Monday, and I missed Veteran's Day specials as well! I suppose it's my fault partly for spending all that money on her for the past 6 months or so.
Ugh, now I have to force myself to study the material that you give me to learn! I suppose I'll just have to put my nose to the grindstones again.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
dear anonymous,

i love you, but you're kind of an idiot for staying with someone who wouldn't give a crap if you left him.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you keep making me feel that you love me when you really don't? It's confusing, and I want to know the truth, now. :(

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Dear anonymous,

You act like it's no big deal that you always skip your doctors appointments, and then just keep calling rescheduling. I can't seem to convince you otherwise, and it's really just.. ugh. Please try to take better care of yourself.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Dear Anonymous,
I'm done with this ****. You obviously don't know what the meaning of friendship is. I'm just going to forget that I was ever friends with you. Good. Bye.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't know why you don't want to be friends anymore, but at the same time I could probably guess... after all we haven't talked in months so I guess it seems reasonable.

Dear Anonymous,

Please install another bathroom in the house. Thanks.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
dear anonymous,

stop literally crying over everything. just... stop. it's annoying.

sincerely,
the anti-baww.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear anonymous,

i don't know what to say,but i can see that clearly...it's up to you but i don't know about me..

hard to say but easy to choose..

yours,

invisible voice

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Fixing something like that requires two people. I'm in. I want you to be in. Can we try? Yeah. I am too afraid to ask you. Rejection, especially from you, is my biggest fear. You pick the wrong people all the time, judging from things you've told me. They stand you up, they're immature...can you not see me right here? I wouldn't do that to you. Of course, what you need isn't always what you want. And what you want isn't always what you need. Your case is the former, mine's the latter, it seems. But I can defy that. I think it's quite obvious to me that you are both.

Let me put it this way...I'd give anything again to be your baby doll. This time, I'm not leavin' without you.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I hate what the world has turned you into. You used to be like me, only that I was the one that looked up to you. I do my best to be my best, and I must fall flat on my face because your response is withdrawn, awkward and sometimes forced. You got someone you like and normally that's enough to put me off, but you have me infatuated and I won't let go.

There's more I want to say, but this already feels wrong...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

Man, you're just full of class. Or you were, weren't you?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Dear Anon,

I said "let's take it slow and see where it goes", not "please blow up my phone all day and call me babe, because that'll really keep me interested".

Dear Anon,

Stop drinking all of my Gatorade, I need that for sustenance.

Dear Anon,

You and your entire team is terrible at choosing voice actors. That boy is too high pitched.

Dear Anon,

Who are you and why do you know my birthday.

Dear Anon,

I don't know who you think you are, but the fact that I have a problem with you when I've never said a word to you is news to me. How about you shut your trap and worry about your own bad personality before you go gossiping it up about me and what you assume my opinions are.

Dear Anon,

I don't think I knew a true tsundere(or thought they existed) until I met you. deal w/ it <3

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Dear anonymous,

Kindly leave my friends alone.

Dear anonymous,

Sorry for relying on you so much, even though you say that you don't care. Thinking about it, I don't really have anyone else to go to, and even if I did I'm not sure I'd actually go to them for help. I think it takes entirely too much for me to trust people like I trust you.

Dear anonymous,

I still can't figure out why you left, even all forms of contact and ways that we could reach you are different now. Way to cut people who care about you out of your life.
I suppose it's obvious that I'm not so over it yet.

Dear anonymous,

I know your just trying to learn more about so that maybe we can get closer, and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm pushing you away, I tend to do that sometimes.

Dear anonymous,

Why on earth would you leave? It's disheartening.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

You're an idiot.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I could help you. Your situation reminds me of one I had a while ago. I hope you figure it out, and without too much pain.

Dear Anonymous (x2)

Y U NO RESPOND TO MY VMS? ;_;

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. How are you doing up there in heaven? :')

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous

I thought the same before, but I'm not willing to give up just yet.

Dear Anonymouses

I miss the fun times we had. It was too short.

Dear Anonymouses

I've never really been part of your group, have I? Thanks for making a bit of effort, at least.

Dear Anonymous

I love you and that won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back