• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
People still watch Power Rangers? I remember watching a newer one once and it was just so much worse than I remembered it, probably nostalgia talking but still. Guess Power Rangers didn't stick with me like Pokemon did.

Mostly little kids and some adults, so yes. However, it's not as popular as it was back then it seems. Last time it was new it was dead and on Jetix which is gone.

I miss Jetix so much. -_-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It was dead? Zombie Power Rangers I would watch.

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
Years
They're not necessarily 'recycling' the series, they're just airing a second season of Samurai (though this does break the tradition of having a new set of rangers a year)

and no kids, I don't watch it. :p Just happen to know about these things.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Heh, I quit watching Power Rangers a few years ago :P Well, actually, I quit watching a lotta those shows, even the Pokemon Anime. Because, well, in my eyes, it became a bit too predictable (plus the horrible dubs in my country - UGH) and boring. While I may watch one or two episodes of Pokemon at random (but I don't nowadays) I just can't bring myself to watch Power Rangers.

Years
Whenever Power Rangers springs to my mind, I think of the Prism Rangers in the Disgaea series.

Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
This convo is going so fast haha. Anyways oooh Power Rangers, I disliked that so much when I was little!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I got into Power Rangers Space, but I think that one was the only one I really watched, and I remember next to nothing of it other than the episode I had on VHS, aha.

As for reminding me of something, they always remind me of the Abyss Rangers from Tales of the Abyss these days.

Disgaea didn't steal it per se. Chances are it was a parody of Power Rangers, or another type of ranger.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I gosh, the Power Rangers fanatic I used to be. Heh. I think I stopped watching after Jungle Fury, which I found I was sort of forcing myself to watch. I've noticed bits of Samurai, when my little brother watches it - I can't help but grin at how cheesy it all is.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
i am 16 k? and power rnagers is a tv show but an anime in japan therefore it is an anime rightfully.
I don't know but I can't recall it being originally Japanese. Besides, it's a live-action series, it's not drawn, or am I being wrong here?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Anime is Japanese Animation. Also, Power Rangers is made in America, so it's an American Live Action. :v Kamen Riders is Japanese Live Action.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
I gosh, the Power Rangers fanatic I used to you. Heh. I think I stopped watching after Jungle Fury, which I found I was sort of forcing myself to watch. I've noticed bits of Samurai, when my little brother watches it - I can't help but grin at how cheesy it all is.
wanna be friends? Lol im asking cause you seem like a cool cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back