• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario9129

E=MC2. Time isn't real!
Years
Lucario!

As far as moves go, I like all the previous ideas! Lol I would love the idea of a Riolu as a starter Poke'mon in the main games. Keep everything about him the same, just offer him as a starter, kind of like what they did with Pikachu at one point exept let him/her be able to evolve. Because if I'm not mistaken Pikachu in Poke'mon Yellow would turn down a Thunderstone! Anyone else like this idea?

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
As far as moves go, I like all the previous ideas! Lol I would love the idea of a Riolu as a starter Poke'mon in the main games. Keep everything about him the same, just offer him as a starter, kind of like what they did with Pikachu at one point exept let him/her be able to evolve. Because if I'm not mistaken Pikachu in Poke'mon Yellow would turn down a Thunderstone! Anyone else like this idea?

I think Riolu would be an interesting starter. He would definitely be more fun to use than your standard fire/water/grass starter type Pokemon. (In my opinion) I haven't played yellow in a long time, so I forgot most of the things about it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello, sorry I haven't been active recently, because I was busy doing... stuff. Well anyway, here's my move:
Name: Aura Senses
Type: Fighting/Special
PP: 5
Power: -
Accuracy: -
Description: The user focuses and dodges every enemy attack for 3 turns, until a move is used.

I was thinking of a protective move for Lucario and I came up with this. :P
Oh and this is good since then you can use items for 3 turns. So yeah.
Oh wow, this would be completely over-powered in competitive battling - I love it. xD Lucario would be propelled straight up to ubers with this move, and that's where he belongs! :D I'm not that knowledgeable about Lucario's move pool so the what I'm about to say may be false, but if he had this move he'd be able to get in three consecutive stat boosts before using Aura Senses again to give him three more, and continue like that until he's pumped up beyond even Arceus being able to kill him - that to me sounds insanely cool and very deserving of Lucario! It should be the badass of all Pokémon, it deserves to be. :D

I want to be reborn as a Lucario!
This line fascinated me; what do you mean? :o

I'm currently looking for other things this club can do for fun other than questions and discussions all the time. We used to have contests, but we haven't had any in a while. However, I don't mind starting another one if everyone in the club wants one and agrees to the kind of contest it is. (Like if it's a drawing contest, etc)
Ooo, I love competitions, let's have one! :D A drawing contest could be fun, I'm getting a drawing tablet soon so it'll be cool to have a chance to try it out! Although people can't usually be bothered to enter them... xD Who here would want to enter a drawing contest? :D

Riolu would be a very cool starter Pokémon, I love this idea :D The only problem is finding two Pokémon to be offered alongside it that wouldn't make the starters unbalanced, which is difficult to say the least haha. I think it's the perfect candidate to be a starter though since it's tough but not too tough, it's very interesting to train/use, the friendship evolution is symbolic of what a starter should be, and it's a very well-known Pokémon so lots of people will use it - in short I think it's a good idea someone go write to Nintendo. xD

11wildy

Me!
Years
how about a Fighting, Flying, Ice triangle? I would love to use him as my starter! I even thought about doing a Riolu solo run, but idk.. I love monotyping too much xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
how about a Fighting, Flying, Ice triangle? I would love to use him as my starter! I even thought about doing a Riolu solo run, but idk.. I love monotyping too much xD

Interesting idea! Do you see Lucario as more of a Fighting type or a Steel type though? Ignoring that Riolu is mono-Fighting type, there's no reason that Lucario can't be classed as Steel for it's main type ;o Personally I'm not actually certain why Lucario has Steel typing in the first place, but I'm not complaining because it makes him 50 times more awesome paha.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Happy Halloween everyone!

As a tribute to Halloween and eating sweets, I drew this:

Spoiler:

Isn't he adorable?

Anyways, for everyone who went out to get candy, or even gave away candy, I hope you had a good Halloween! :3

By the way, i'll be working on fixing the layout for the main post. Expect slight changes, a new banner, and an updated DeviantArt page for our club.

(I was going to post this earlier, but I had to help my friend setup decorations and fill bowls with candy. I even went out to get some with a few friends. ;))

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I didn't go trick or treating, but I did hand out candy. Tho I only gave out a single piece since we live in the main road xD
I think Lucario should be a psychic steel type tbh, it has more psychic qualities than pysical ones in my mind. It's not very often that you see Lucario actually use punches lol. More often he's finding something with aura.
Awesome pic btw, I have no drawing talent whatsoever, so I could never pull that off.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I didn't go trick or treating, but I did hand out candy. Tho I only gave out a single piece since we live in the main road xD
I think Lucario should be a psychic steel type tbh, it has more psychic qualities than pysical ones in my mind. It's not very often that you see Lucario actually use punches lol. More often he's finding something with aura.
Awesome pic btw, I have no drawing talent whatsoever, so I could never pull that off.

I agree that Lucario should be psychic, but i'm not sure about steel because I don't see him as a steel type Pokemon. A Psychic/Steel combination would be interesting though, however I always thought Fighting/Psychic would be more suitable for him because of his moves.

Thanks! Well, all you have to do is practice. Everyone has some kind of an art talent, even if you don't realize it or it may not seem like it.

Here is a new topic for the club:
If you could create a special ability that only Lucario or Riolu could learn, what would it be and why?
I'll come back to answer this question. I'll need some time to think of something good. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If you could create a special ability that only Lucario or Riolu could learn, what would it be and why?
Oo, this one's a toughie... I think it'd obviously have to draw on his aura powers, but something like the 'damage = power' trait is too obvious... I've never understood why Lucario's a Steel type, so I guess I'll use its ability to get rid of that! I'd have its ability make it so that Lucario's Steel typing only counts when using moves (so STAB still counts for Steel moves, but a Fire attack would do 1x damage since it no longer has the weakness from its Steel typing). This would be a great example of how Lucario can hone its powers to change the world around him and it'd make Lucario quite a lot better in my opinion, so I think it suits him well. As for a name, it'd be called Iron Heart or something rubbish like that. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013

Activeness: Depends on the day, but I will post atleast 1-2 posts on here each day.

Pokemon Partner: Lucario, sprite 2, his name is Allon.

Why: Cause Lucario and Riolu OWN STUFF UP. They look cool, their type is unique, THEY ARE IN BLACK/WHITE 2 THEY ARE FIGHTING TYPE! MOVEPOOL.....Sorry for my outburst.

Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club DragoShock101! No worries, we all have our wild outbursts sometimes. :3

@AlexOzzyCake

That seems like an interesting ability. It would definitely remove Lucario's annoying Fire weakness.

I've been trying to think of a good ability for Lucario, but so far all of my ideas have been stupid. I'll think of something good eventually. D:

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Are we making up new abilities for the Lucario line, cause I have one.

Steel Bodied
Everytime Lucario is hit with a super effective attack, it's defense increases one level. If hit with a fire typed move, special and physical defense increase by 1 level.

Activeness: I can check it once a day, I guess. Or all day on weekends. I dun' know.
Pokemon Partner: Clocks The Lucario ♂ - Sprite 3
Why: I am a huge fan of this pokemon line! Really, I am! I hope to become a part of this club, 'cause it has such an awesome system and the topics are really interesting!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club TheFlufIsHere! Don't worry, you'll fit right in with the rest of the members easily!

@DragoShock101
Assuming Lucario isn't 1 hit KO'ed from the fire attack, and heals up afterwards, it would probably allow him to tank all forms of fire attack eventually, which would be amazing. However, you said that if Lucario is hit with a super effective attack that isn't fire, his Defense goes up by 1, and if he is hit with a fire attack, his Sp. Defense and Defense go up by 1. Does that mean his Defense increases by 2 each time he's hit by a fire attack, or just 1?

Ability: Wave Heart

Well thanks for the warm welcome!

Here's my idea for an ability:

Wave Heart
"Every time its HP falls under 25%, it unleashes a wave attack every turn. Aside from that, its fighting spirit will heighten."
What it does: When its HP falls under 1/4 of its max HP, two effects occur- the first it will cause 1/16 of the opponent's max HP damage to its opponent every turn from then on, and the second is that fighting type attacks' power increase slightly. During Double, Triple, Rotation, Tag battles etc., the 1/16 damage is sent to the foe that last attacked it.

I know it seems overpowered, but Lucario is awesome, right?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Activeness: I'm not sure, I sometimes go here.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu. I have a Riolu plushie, it's adorable.
Why: I'm joining because Riolu and Lucario are awesome.
Password:Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club angelomanalo! You didn't specify a sprite so I just gave you the default Riolu sprite.

I'll try to create a new banner for the club this week, however I will be busy. Also, i'll try to post the next part of the club's story since that hasn't gotten much activity. (remember anyone can add to the club's story!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back