• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Dance Dance Revolution is my life and all my friends hate me 'cause whenever I see a DDR game in an arcade I have to play

DDR gives me life! I need to go find a machine and step it out! I'll be on that thing tomorrow looking like I've got the Holy Ghost inside me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
And Bloodex, you mean to tell me that you are underage in NYC and don't have a fake ID? Hahaha

contrary to popular belief there are some law abiding citizens within the confines of nyc

DDR gives me life! I need to go find a machine and step it out! I'll be on that thing tomorrow looking like I've got the Holy Ghost inside me.

$10 says i could beat your ass with my epileptic dance moves

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm completely uncoordinated and clumsy and I'd be on my ass in five seconds flat.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
That's funny though......you could provide valuable laughs to your friends!

And Harlequin, I don't believe either of your statements.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'd rather not be the laughingstock of people I tolerate enough to go out with :C

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'd rather not be the laughingstock of people I tolerate enough to go out with :C
You mean me? :P

I haven't played DDR in years, and wasn't that great at it to begin with. Wouldn't even dream of attempting to play it in public either, lmao. Or dance in general, for that matter - not that DDR is really a good approximation of dancing.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You mean me? :P

I haven't played DDR in years, and wasn't that great at it to begin with. Wouldn't even dream of attempting to play it in public either, lmao. Or dance in general, for that matter - not that DDR is really a good approximation of dancing.

Yes, exactly. I'd pay to see you play DDR though. xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
If I were to actually dance, I'd probably be tripping on my own feet constantly, & thus be down on the ground at least half of the time. Which is why you'll rarely see me in a party.

In other news, I got attacked by two small dogs, which are unleashed, unfenced, & otherwise unrestrained, while I was walking to work. If they were any bigger than they are now, I'd most likely be in the hospital now.

I'm really thinking about getting a conceal & carry gun license soon, so that if such a thing would happen again, I'll be able to put them down like the wild animals that they are.

droomph

weeb
Years
y wud u du dat

day may-be goin like "hey dat man looks sad les go cherrimup"

Also just thinking about dancing is making me feel violated lol

I've never gotten into the dance "business" but I imagine I would be pretty good with it fairly quickly.

Hey also I read that if you're suuuuuper rich/insecure you can get chest hair implants lol.

I mean chest hair whatever every guy wants it but that seems like a giant waste of money :p

Years
What about just moving to the music? I used to c-walk a little, and now I don't (well not everyday). But I still incorporate some of the footwork into my everyday boogieing. I like to get people who don't normally dance to dance. I think a lot of people feel self-conscious, but there's really not that much to be afraid about. And everybody has their own style, so it's really cool to see that shine through.

Years
I'm not much of a dancer either, but I do find myself able to follow along with others easily, such as when I was with my girlfriend at homecoming and senior prom, and danced pretty good with her.

Years

Looks like this. I wish I could do that one day. I like it a lot because everybody has a different style. Literally.

I think following along is a really good way for people to get into it, you past those inhibitions when you're among friends. And you can dance alone, like me! In the basement! But not upstairs because people are sleeping! Or only sometimes!

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
i don't know what it's called when you thrash around in a club and end up with a girl at the end of the night but i can do that

most of that anyway

Years
how do you end up with a girl at the end of the night? i can't imagine even starting a club conversation, with the whispering in the ears and whatnot. it's soo ... disillusioning for me.

Sir Codin

Step 2. Buy her a drink
Step 3. Tell her she looks pretty. Does she smile b...

Wait, never mind, this isn't appropriate for PC.

Years
I can do that minus the end up with a girl.
But I'd probably look crazy because I have no coordination at all so not only can I not dance, I can't even run well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back