• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Hi! I'm actually interested in a lot of your shinies! I love your username btw! I love ADTR! Anyways, here's a link to my google spreadsheet of what I have to trade and please check if it's in stock. I AM in the process of cloning everything that's out of stock right now. Just let me know how many you want so I know exactly what to pick from yours. Also, are they all kalos born? Like the gen 5 mons.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq-3oX07tn8cdFI2cERFdkJ0dFlkX2dVbV9HaG1JU0E#gid=0

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Hi! I'm actually interested in a lot of your shinies! I love your username btw! I love ADTR! Anyways, here's a link to my google spreadsheet of what I have to trade and please check if it's in stock. I AM in the process of cloning everything that's out of stock right now. Just let me know how many you want so I know exactly what to pick from yours. Also, are they all kalos born? Like the gen 5 mons.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq-3oX07tn8cdFI2cERFdkJ0dFlkX2dVbV9HaG1JU0E#gid=0

Out of your list, i'd be interested in the following: Bagon, Koffing, Mudkip, Nidoking, Shellder, Snorunt, and Togepi. That is, assuming they are all Kalos bred and have the Kalos pentagon to prove that they are! :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Out of your list, i'd be interested in the following: Bagon, Koffing, Mudkip, Nidoking, Shellder, Snorunt, and Togepi. That is, assuming they are all Kalos bred and have the Kalos pentagon to prove that they are! :P

Yes! All Kalos born and have the pentagon to prove you. You may check when we do the trade. Since I don't have some of those in stock, let me go clone those right now. I am also assume your shinies are Kalos born? XD

Tyrael

Years
Yes! All Kalos born and have the pentagon to prove you. You may check when we do the trade. Since I don't have some of those in stock, let me go clone those right now. I am also assume your shinies are Kalos born? XD

All of mine are, except the ones with a "Transfer Moves" section under them. When I get around to it, i'm taking all of those out so all of my shinies will be Kalos bred! :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
All of mine are, except the ones with a "Transfer Moves" section under them. When I get around to it, i'm taking all of those out so all of my shinies will be Kalos bred! :P

Hahaha no problem! Almost done! There were only a few I had to clone.

EDIT: All I have left is Snorunt and we're ready to trade.
Pokemon I want from you. Heracross, Meditite, Volcarona, Bunnelby, Talonflame, Slurpuff, And Noivern!

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
Hahaha no problem! Almost done! There were only a few I had to clone.

EDIT: All I have left is Snorunt and we're ready to trade.
Pokemon I want from you. Heracross, Meditite, Volcarona, Bunnelby, Talonflame, Slurpuff, And Noivern!

Alright, give me a little bit to clone those. Working on RNG'ing on my Ruby file atm and having a little trouble with it XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Alright, give me a little bit to clone those. Working on RNG'ing on my Ruby file atm and having a little trouble with it XD

Haha it's fine. But I am heading to work in less than an hour. If not, we can trade Sunday? Because I have a 12 hour shift on Saturdays. But gives you time to clone XD But I'm done cloning. Everything will sit in a box for you.

Tyrael

Years
Haha it's fine. But I am heading to work in less than an hour. If not, we can trade Sunday? Because I have a 12 hour shift on Saturdays. But gives you time to clone XD But I'm done cloning. Everything will sit in a box for you.

Sunday actually works great. I've got some homework I need to finish up, so that'll give me time to do that and clone as well.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Hey would we be able to do our trade either tomorrow or sunday?

Years
Hi!
are you interested in any of the following?

Adamant Shiny Banette 31/31/31/31/31/31 Frisk
Egg Moves:
-Confuse Ray
-Destiny Bond

Calm Shiny Cottonee 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Prankster

Tyrael

Years
I thought so, but it was worth a try! :)

then what about a copy of your shiny meditite and electrike?

Yep, can do do that. I really don't feel like cloning right now, but I could possibly feel more up to it later. If anything, i'll get em done tomorrow so we could trade then.

Years
sounds good to me. I'll be online for the next two/three hours if you want to get this done today :)

(we've already traded once, my in game name is GIOVANNI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back