• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The facial expressions are the best thing about it.
GTHDl.png

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

So I was on the right track. It's an anime, yes?

I watched... what's it called... Cowboy Bebop? The show is actually rather neat, and the idea of something called a data dog that greatly increases a Welsh Corgi's intellect is amusing.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

Really? That is cool. I thought Cowboy Bebop was very entertaining, although, it's kinda sad that no other anime could match it's level of awesomeness. Ah, well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I kind of want some real food but I can't be bothered to go shopping. I shall live on Corn Flakes and Carling until tomorrow morning I guess.

YuruYuri is great, they're all little 14 year old lesbians and stuff. Actually of the genre I think only Azumanga and some of the Hidamari Sketch series score higher.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Subtle? There's a such thing as being subtle?

nah I actually try to be subtle in a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back