• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! Great to see ya here. :D

I'm fine myself, actually! I've been doing a ton of writing as of late...which is why I haven't been posting as much! I'm sure I'll get that activity back up haha. Hope everyone is well & enjoying PC :D

Years
I've signed up a bit ago. Need to be a bit more active .3.

You definitely should! No harm in that, right? I'm sure you'll have fun. <3

Yaaaaawn... Finally managed to get out of the bed <^^>
Anyone here? :3

Hey there! I got out of bed about two hours ago and have been dabbling around online since, though I should probably go make food soon. Ahhh. :(

Hiya everyone. How is it going!?

Hey Cobber! All is good on my end, just sittin' around and enjoying my day. Oh, and waiting for my pink 3DS XL to come in!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello! I'm new here and hope to make new friends!

Welcome! No doubt you'll meet all sorts of people who would love to be friends with ya! So would I; you're more than welcome to visit my profile and leave me a VM or PM, and we can chat from there! Have a nice time. :3

Welcome here
20.%20boogie.gif
I'm new as well, but I have been told that you can easily find friends here =3

And so far, everyone has been nice to me =D

That's good! Nice to hear that! <3 PC is pretty friendly in general so, don't be afraid to speak with the people that interest you. :3

Years
Hello! I'm new here and hope to make new friends!

Hi there Anie, welcome to the forums!

If you haven't made an introduction thread, now would be a great time to do so because we all want to get to know you. Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of the community and if you ever need a bit of guidance don't hesitate to ask me, or my resident TWL mod friends Sheep and Synerjee!

I'll be seeing ya around okay?

Years
Hey guys! I'm obviously new here and will primarily be trying to complete the Pokedex here, plus pick up some community and some mega stones if possible. Feel free to say hi!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey guys! I'm obviously new here and will primarily be trying to complete the Pokedex here, plus pick up some community and some mega stones if possible. Feel free to say hi!

Hihi! Welcome, and lovely to meet you. :3

Good luck on your pokedex! To help you out, I'm gonna link you to a certain thread - maybe you can try going to the X/Y Quick Trade Thread to ask people if they can trade certain pokemon for you, or if you'd like a specific item! Just make sure you read the rules of that thread first, mmkay? But they're pretty straightforward anyhow~

And have a nice stay! <3 Have a great Christmas too. :)

RubyTheMaster

RubyTheMaster
Years
Hello, everyone! I am RubyTheMaster, but just call me Ruby. I enjoy competitive online battle in Pokemon X and Y. My Friend Code is 3325-2016-9594 (I've memorized it). I always have way too much time on my hands, so if I'm not grinding to get a Pokemon up to snuff, I'll usually be available for a battle or seventy-billion.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello, everyone! I am RubyTheMaster, but just call me Ruby. I enjoy competitive online battle in Pokemon X and Y. My Friend Code is 3325-2016-9594 (I've memorized it). I always have way too much time on my hands, so if I'm not grinding to get a Pokemon up to snuff, I'll usually be available for a battle or seventy-billion.

Nice meeting you, Ruby!

I really like to competitive battle as well, so maybe we can battle sometime! We have a board called the Battle Center if you'd like to find other members who are into competitive battles as well. <3 But, feel free to explore the whole PC base, and see what you like!

I just hope you'll enjoy yourself, and we'll always be around anytime you have a question or anything. :3

Years
Hi i am back again! Merry Christmas everybody =D.
I just started a youtubechannel, with some battles (recorded with my phone xd)
My channel name is: MominePkmn. I will upload more videos if my pc is fixed.

Sorry for my bad English !

Years
Koop, we definitely are! We're some of the nicest Pokemon fans ever, if I do say so myself. :D

Welcome back, momine! And a very merry Christmas to you as well! If you'd like to get the word out about your Youtube channel you can leave a link in your signature. That's always a much better choice than advertising in posts. Have fun! :)

Years
Koop, we definitely are! We're some of the nicest Pokemon fans ever, if I do say so myself. :D

Welcome back, momine! And a very merry Christmas to you as well! If you'd like to get the word out about your Youtube channel you can leave a link in your signature. That's always a much better choice than advertising in posts. Have fun! :)

Thank you Sheep ! I will have haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back