• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Argentite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
If you're still keeping the oil-themed pigs with the release of Pokabu, I'd love to design those as well as the ants and the ghost-type trap Pokemon.

Also, Kam and I would love it if you got MSN or an MSN-compatable messenger. I don't stop around Acanthite or even PC too often so sometimes it's hard to get in touch.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
This game has some good fakemon concepts.
What tiles are you using? They dont seem to blend together all that well in my opinion.
Keep up the work though!

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Well, if all Insane Mode is is making the entire game into one long Battle Frontier trip, then it isn't that unreasonable - else no one would ever bother with Battle Frontier in the official games in the first place.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Well, if all Insane Mode is is making the entire game into one long Battle Frontier trip, then it isn't that unreasonable - else no one would ever bother with Battle Frontier in the official games in the first place.

Oh, it's more than that- your opponents have fully evolved things right off the bat, so you need to use strategy.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
argnewres.png

A resolution bump, to allow for a useful feature I'm not quite ready to reveal yet.

The extra textbox space IS handy, too; particularly near the end, when you have some speeches that took FOREVER with the old resolution. That one line per box adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back