• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 4th Generation Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
I thought they were just gonna be called Mystery Island #1,Mystery Island #2(or somthing simple like that according to serebii, but they will probabally have names)

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
EDIT: Mr.Winstrate!!!! I didn't know you knew Japanese! What you wrote in that part of your post about the Secret Islands... well thats exactly the same thing written on the official Pokemon Japan Website!!! Wow... thats cool... really cool!
Oh by the way, I don't know Japanese, I just used the BabelFish Translations, heh!

i'm-a-watchin'!

wow... thats really a lot of info... you should think about taking over my website!

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
PokeMaster3000 said:
EDIT: Mr.Winstrate!!!! I didn't know you knew Japanese! What you wrote in that part of your post about the Secret Islands... well thats exactly the same thing written on the official Pokemon Japan Website!!! Wow... thats cool... really cool!
Oh by the way, I don't know Japanese, I just used the BabelFish Translations, heh!

i'm-a-watchin'!

wow... thats really a lot of info... you should think about taking over my website!
Making a side PC website for is not such a bad idea. I mean all that info and pics in one place. This thread is 5 pages long and there is other threads about it and all over the place.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2004
well i'm gonna find a ROM image because I can't read japanese ad my money would be wasted on something I can't read. I'll buy the english version when it comes out

Vertek

Pokemon League Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2004
ROM image ok wat is it n if its good where can I get it LoL

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2004
Rom Image For Fire Red!!! Hooly Crap!! Immm Sooo Excited!!!

Man this thing is awesome!
Newly remixed music, its nearly exactly like Red/Blue/Green so if you've played those, you'll know what to do (Yes even getting Prof. Oak's mail at Viridian!)
There's also a portable TV which replaces the radio... I miss the radio

Last edited:

codes

I only like pokemon games
Years
  • Age 32
  • L.A
  • Seen Sep 14, 2005
When do i get the rom and where

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Vito Winstrate said:
Nearly the exact same thing from the Japanese Pok?mon website. Really it's more like get what I know, translate what I know, substitute those, get them approved, a few times I got help from my Japanese teacher.

I know the word ポケモん off by heart, because it's that popular word we all know: Pok?mon (anyone who has a Japanese Font pack can see this).
Its ポケモン by the way.

There number of new islands are 2. Yes, only two of them.
New stuffs are you can get water pulse.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
In-Depth Walkthru!!

We've completed the first section of our Fire/Leaf Walkthru (Up to and including the First Gym)
It includes maps, screenshots, locations, everything!
http://www.dadragonz.com/index.php?df=fireleaf

Should be adding the second part soon! As well as codes!

- Merged
Threads that have to do with Fire Red and Leaf Green and are related to sites with helpful FRLG content go into 4th Generation Speculation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back